alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-07-2014

Clearly we need a chatterbox-style thread where we can post whatever the fuck whenever the fuck. So here is that thread.

Nyan Nyan Nyan

Tinny status update: I might have a fever but idgaf because I'm still so happy about how many people have joined up. I can't wait for the dust to settle so we can start posting again. Awesome

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-07-2014

Boo on the fever--maybe it's just delirium from all the excitement XD

In other news: This post is being tested on my phone. *presses buttons* *hopes good hopes*

Edit: Yesssssssssssssssssssss......

Heck yes! Phone posting! You would be amazed by how much more I will post if I can do it from my phone or tablet.

(She said, before still posting hella inconsistently :doof: ).

Lol...Tentacl didn't work at all on my devices. Now, I will be unable to not lurk. O.o

This could be bad. Now, I'll have to find willpower somewhere. Smile

Muahaha, just wait until Wisteria starts back up, you'll be doomed. Haw

This will be you: F5

(to say nothing of the many threads you will actually be participating in, of course)

...my poor, poor, soon-to-be-utterly-neglected-due-to-F5 novel...

NaNoRPMo more like Doofdrum

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 11-07-2014

Hello everyone! I've been lurking like crazy on all of y'alls threads back on the sinking ship that is Tentacl. But time to not lurk anymore I guess. I suppose. NOOOO my anonymity!

Anyway. Yes. Hi. I will be joining in some of the rps and everything. You can call me whatever but my name is Kelly if you'd like to use it. You'll be seeing me around.

Fair warning: when not meticulously planning posts I'm random and sporadic and stream of consciousness. Coherency may or may not be a thing. You've been warned. Omg now I have to make myself hit the button.

Hi! Don't be shy, we're very welcoming. In part because I am unbelievably shy. Meow If you were lurking over on Tentacl, you probably have a pretty good idea of what our posts and everything are like, so nothing to fear. We're all a little bit in limbo right now as we get settled in, but soon we'll be posting all over the place and happy to have you join us in doing so~

Welcome!! You have arrived in good company. Because coherency...*searches internal dictionary*

Pardon me while I go caffeinate in an attempt to find THAT definition. XD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 11-07-2014

Indeed with the welcomes! I is so 'cited!

MAYBE I CAN FINALLY GET SIR TO POST AS NOLAN haha j/k Sir will never post as anything but the GM of a structured thread even though he's great.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-08-2014

Aaaand I posted in Muskaptilo to continue the storyline that Shay and I were doing back when it was just a thread.

Mag hasn't posted in a while on Tentacl, I hope she comes over so we can keep being mermaid buddies.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 11-08-2014

<quote source="/post/99/thread" timestamp="1415419863" author="@Tindome]Aaaand I posted in Muskaptilo to continue the storyline that Shay and I were doing back when it was just a thread.

Mag hasn't posted in a while on Tentacl, I hope she comes over so we can keep being mermaid buddies.[/quote]You did?! Yeeeeeeey~!!!!
Gonna totes read it, make a post and then edit it to make sure it has a form~!!!