alonimi
Tentacl Archive Project - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: Tentacl Archive Project (/showthread.php?tid=507)

Pages: 1 2 3

Tentacl Archive Project - Kat - 11-09-2014

<quote source="/post/226/thread" timestamp="1415542691" author="@danixiewrites]<quote source="/post/222/thread" timestamp="1415534271" author="@Kat]Unf, you're a life saver, Dani. <3
No need for avatars, text is fine. ; u ;
/clings to
[/quote]Link should be in your msg box~~~  <3  [/quote]I saw it. You're the greatest ever omg ilu bb. n .n <33

Tentacl Archive Project - danixiewrites - 11-09-2014

IC is done. What's next? *twitches fingers*

EDIT: ONS be done.  Teahouse starting....after a fiction break.  ^_^

Teahouse done!

Anything other than 1x1s left to tackle?

Tentacl Archive Project - Tindome - 11-09-2014

I haven't seen Wyrm in a couple of days, so I think it might be safe to assume that Alexandria still needs archiving.

I sent a message...but if my internet holds out, maybe I'll be all "Looklooklook I made you something! *flails*" instead.

*prays to the good wireless gods*

Haha, that's adorable. Meow

I have a problem, clearly.  

*coughs* And Alexandria's done.  Omg

Dance Dance Dance

That's why you're the Head Archivist Nod

Beefy copy-paste muscles.  Hooyah!  

I <3 you all.

Tentacl Archive Project - Blade - 11-10-2014

<quote author="@danixiewrites" source="/post/208/thread" timestamp="1415523254]^_^ I think...my brain flailed a little and may have gone "ABANDON SHIP! ARCHIVE ALL THE THINGS!" thusly interpreting Dec 1 as "This Weekend" instead of "you have time to not panic". *g*

...IC: AH is a short one. I'll grab it this morning. EDIT:  Done.

EDIT2: IC pages 1-8 snagged.  I'll be back this afternoon and keep going from there.  No code searching yet, so if that keeps up, you might have it all today.[/quote]Jesus, woman. xD Let me know what I have left to do.

EDIT:... ok then. xD Just send it, I guess. Need me to pm you my email or something?

Tentacl Archive Project - danixiewrites - 11-10-2014

<quote author="@Blade" source="/post/274/thread" timestamp="1415598345]<quote source="/post/208/thread" timestamp="1415523254" author="@danixiewrites]^_^ I think...my brain flailed a little and may have gone "ABANDON SHIP! ARCHIVE ALL THE THINGS!" thusly interpreting Dec 1 as "This Weekend" instead of "you have time to not panic". *g*

...IC: AH is a short one. I'll grab it this morning. EDIT:  Done.

EDIT2: IC pages 1-8 snagged.  I'll be back this afternoon and keep going from there.  No code searching yet, so if that keeps up, you might have it all today.[/quote]Jesus, woman. xD Let me know what I have left to do.

EDIT:... ok then. xD Just send it, I guess. Need me to pm you my email or something?[/quote]

*g* Links to the rough drafts in Box should be chilling in your messages, if I did it right.

Tentacl Archive Project - Blade - 11-10-2014

Kk!

Tentacl Archive Project - danixiewrites - 11-10-2014

Iiiiif anyone needs some 1x1s Boxed.

I may do that thing.

Edit: And yes, if you need it to, can host the link of whatever final drafts to share from there for posterity--I'm not using that Box for anything else.  *shrugs*