alonimi
Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Complete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Wisteria and Violets [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=506)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - megs - 05-18-2015

She smirked and lifted her hand to resume gently tracing over the marks on his face. She ventured a bit higher than she usually dared. She went across the marks over his brow, and then the spiral on his forehead that he'd touched a bit earlier. "Well, even though I asked, I... suddenly found myself not all that interested in talking about Kreska." Tentacles curled around her jaw and she was watching her fingers move across his face. "But I quite like it when you ramble, so I decided not to stop you."

Perhaps, she would get to know Kreska a bit better in the time to come. If she was calling Ixaaliot's apartment a safe haven for now they were likely to run into one another again. She also found Kreska's abrasive nature rather fascinating, and the way she gave Ixaaliot a hard time so casually was really quite entertaining.

She leaned into his kisses, tendrils flaring when he brushed across their soft undersides. They curled and she sighed when he touched the sensitive spots near her head. "Is that what this is?" she asks between the torrent of kisses. Her breath caught when his mouth dipped lower. Her hands pressed against his chest and a husky chuckle resonated in her throat. "If these are your usual methods of persuasion I imagine you were indeed."

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - Tindome - 05-18-2015

He was unable to avoid flinching when she touched his forehead, instinct he'd never successfully gotten rid of. It was a small flinch, anyway, the smallest twitch around his eyes. Yet something about it made his breath catch, the unwarranted sweetness of it, not at all appropriate for what they represented. He did his best to ignore those associations, to appreciate it simply for the feel of her touch against his skin. "I can ramble about other things," he suggested. "How beautiful you are. How smart, and sweet, and brave you are. How amazed I am that you would even speak to me."

Ix was pleased to find that she enjoyed being touched by him almost as much as he enjoyed touching her. He focused his attention on those spots that seemed to make her tentacles dance, the corner of his mouth turning upward. "Am I talking you into spending the night?" he asked, for clarification. "You'd know better than I would. How amenable would you say you are feeling to. Assisting my research. Into. Anatomical compatibility. Because without you here, it would all be a bit. Theoretical. And heavily centered on previous data, collected when you were. Very wet. And not very clothed."

That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever fucking said.

He couldn't help a laugh, though he tried to restrain it. "I think that if I had fondled a judge while insinuating my plans to self-stimulate later, I would have been held in contempt of court. Which is not very persuasive. And possibly isn't now. Depending on how contemptible you're finding me."

How Not To Flirt With Women: Step One: Masturbatory Research Papers.

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - megs - 05-19-2015

"Oh, yes please. I like these topics." She seemed enthused as she pulled her fingertips away from his forehead, and slid them back down his cheek. So modest she was - humble even. She was grinning, but she hid the expression when she buried her face against his neck. She nuzzled and brushed her lips against him, to feel the way his voice reverberated against her skin.

Tentacles continued to flare and coil against his attentions. She breathed small sighs of appreciation. The fingers of one hand now smoothed across his collarbone. "While it is entirely possible for us to work on our own hypotheses separately," she put her deliberations on hold so she could watch him as she spoke, pale eyes skating over his features. She reveled in any semblance of the reactions that he tried to hide. "It would certainly be better, if we both worked on the project, together. Don't you agree?"

He laughed and her tentacles seemed to pinwheel all at once. They dropped again quickly, because being touched by him was better than silently displaying how pleased she was. She pulled herself away from him, and in one fluid motion she was straddling his lap. She was hovering, more than sitting, making herself taller than him for once. She cocked her head, and bit her lip as she looked down at him, positioning her hands on his shoulders. "Contempt of court," she repeats, before a flash of that half-smile. "I think I like it when you talk all lawyer-y."

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - Tindome - 05-19-2015

Ix smiled, filing away for later recollection the sound of her enthusiasm. "I hope you don't mind if I focus on beauty, then," he said. "Not to be shallow. But it's much easier to be poetic if I talk about how your tentacles look like waterfalls of starlight. And your eyes are like shining moons." He sighed as she kissed his neck, tilting his head. "And you have the softest lips, that make the most beautiful shapes. Especially when you're smiling. Or kissing me. Which is definitely an objective observation. And. Um." His mind was going in less than poetic places, and that was making things difficult. "Your waist is. I like it. The way my arms… fit." Wow no that was terrible. "And the way your legs fit – wait. No. That was not poetic. Disregard that."

The slightest and briefest flicker of something of disappointment when he considered the suggestion of working separately, but this immediately gave way to blankness and a distant stare as he considered the thought of her… working. Touching herself and thinking of him and he wondered how she'd do it and his attempts not to be obvious about the fact that he was thinking about it just made him very still, though his hands still caressed her. Not that it was relevant, since she seemed to prefer letting him touch her in earnest. Which was not a more polite train of thought, as far as his face was concerned.

His eyes widened as suddenly she was… on top of him. Pinned to the couch by his beautiful girlfriend. For reasons he could not explain, his gaze flicked over to Onion, as if worried that the baby would be traumatized by their indecent behavior. Onion had fallen back asleep, rolled onto his back with his paws twitching in the air. "I don't plan to object," he said, looking up at her, gaze lingering on her mouth. "I'm not sure there are many applicable terms of phrase. To this situation. But if this is holding me in contempt, you can go ahead and. Keep doing that." Four hands at once started to slide up her thighs on either side of him, his eyes never leaving her face.

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - megs - 05-19-2015

Save for her tentacles, she was motionless as he complimented her. Mostly out of surprise in the delightfully articulate things he had to say about her. She'd been spoken of in a range of different ways, but these were certainly the most beautiful things anyone had every said to her. When she moved it was only until her lips were pressed to the hollow between his collarbone. Slowly, they left a trail of kisses up the length of his throat, before settling just below his chin. As she did so his eloquence seemed to trail off. "Am I … distracting you?" She murmurs against his skin, teasing in more ways than one. He could likely feel the way her mouth curved. "Would it be easier if I stopped?"

A smaller tendril traced his frilled ear, idly, as she intently watched his expressions change. She almost missed the glimmer of disappointment that quickly melded into nothing. Brows climbed her forehead with interest, she seemed to have lost him for a moment. She was tempted to ask him what he was thinking about. Given her previous statement she could have guessed, and she wondered if he would admit to it. She wanted to hear him say it.

The way he focused on her mouth did not go unnoticed. Hands across her legs nearly stole her attention, and caused her to falter into pleasant sighs. She lowered herself by spreading her thighs farther apart until that mouth he found so fascinating hovered just above his own. Lips brushed as she continued to taunt. "If there are no objections, then I suppose the persecution rests."

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - Tindome - 05-19-2015

"I like distractions," he said immediately. "You can keep distracting me. If you'd like. I can think of other things. Just. Ah. Your face. Is good. No, not that. Hm. You remind me of janaj. You don't know what that is. It's. Probably good that you don't know what that is. Even though it is very flattering, and good."

Words were hard.

"Prosecution," he corrected automatically as his hands slid higher, the two lower stopping at her hips as the others slid beneath her shirt, fingers running along her stomach but not yet venturing higher. "Please pretend I did not just correct your sexy lawyer roleplay. Which is what I think was happening." He tilted his head to press his mouth to hers, shutting himself up to taste her instead. Two hands inched higher, the others pressing her closer. Not that it did him any good, practically speaking, when they were dressed and dry. But he craved the heat of her, the contact, her body pressed against his.

"I didn't get a very good look, earlier," he murmured. "But did I imagine that you were wearing something sort of. Lacy. Or was that real? I might have just wanted you to be wearing that. And then. Not wearing that."

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - megs - 05-20-2015

Her breath was hot on his skin, riding the coattails of light laughter. She resumed as she had before at his insistence. Compliments punctuated with kisses to his flesh. "That seems contradictory," she complains to his collarbone. Her tentacles fell over her shoulders to curl against her chest, and she pulled away to look at him. "Are you not going to tell me what it is?"

She halted at his correction, and pulled back a fraction of an inch. She would always hate the complexities of Terran Standard. Why a race so advanced in a thousand different ways, was still utilizing such a convoluted system of language was beyond her. She made a small thoughtful noise that transitioned into a brief chuckle. "I can see why I didn't get to talk much in the courtroom." It was a joke, but it was also revealing. More then she had intended, but she melted into the kiss and hoped the comment would just fall to the wayside.

Hands pressed their bodies together, and slipped under her shirt. His fingertips skirted across the edges of her pari'ia, causing her skin to jump and a soft moan to sound off against his mouth.

"Oh, you mean this?" She slid her hands off his shoulders and fingers trailed down his arms until they met the hands beneath her shirt. In a swift and easy motion she lifted the thin fabric over her head and carelessly deposited it on the floor behind her. She sat back to reveal the item in question - a bra of floral decorations in lacy blues that were only a few shades darker than her skin. It cupped and hid her breasts, attractively, while showing off the star burst patterns of glimmering scales that adorned them. With a pleased smile, she spread her arms in a universal 'voila' sort of gesture.

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - Tindome - 05-20-2015

The corners of his mouth twitched upward, immediately quashed as he tried to look innocent. As always, his attempts to look innocent came up astonishingly blank-faced. "It's… a fruit," he said, attempting to sound casual about it. "A very sweet, and soft, and… round… fruit." His eyes drifted to somewhere over her shoulder, and added in a very quick murmur, "known to cause erections if consumed in excess." His mouth twitched again, and he could not stop the curve of his mouth even as he avoided the direct meeting of her gaze.

That sounded less like playing a game and more like… hm. He let it slide, because he'd already had hints that her past was not her present. She'd tell him when she told him, and he'd not pry before.

(Kreska considered this policy both dumb and stupid, and said that he would deserve it the day a new girlfriend successfully murdered him.)

He had not anticipated that particular difference in their respective species' anatomies, that spot that made her gasp. If he'd known, he would have asked first. She lifted off her shirt, and he made a low thrum between his collarbones. "Nenaja," he sighed, and he leaned forward to kiss right above the lace. "Did I say you were beautiful? Transcendent, glorious – beauty is damning you with faint praise." He leaned back again to admire the shimmer of her scales and the shape of her, and let his eyes trail lower to where his fingers had brushed against unexpected features. "I'd have gotten permission first," he said ruefully, "if I'd known." His fingers trailed lower on her ribs, slowly. "May I?" he asked, because he wanted to hear her moan without his mouth in the way, wanted to explore everything that could possibly please her.

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - megs - 05-20-2015

With a lilt of laughter, she traced the curve of that infrequent smile with her finger. It was if she was determined to memorize the shape before it disappeared. "Surprisingly, that is actually very flattering."

While he was looking away from her, she leaned in to press kisses against his cheek. Continually fascinated with his scars, she brushed her lips over them to feel the difference in texture. A hand circled the back of his neck, fingers stroking in a timed rhythm. She did not venture past the edges of his ears when she touched him. He had explained to her the sensory nature of his tentacles, and she didn't want to risk making him uncomfortable.

"You're exaggerating," she accuses, lowering her arms to fall to either side. Even if that were the case, it didn't not stop her from looking incredibly delighted. Foremost tendrils tucked against her jaw as the others swayed behind her back. She offered a kiss to ease his concerns, mumbling a reassurance before straightening again. She idly skimmed a hand over two of the characteristics in question. Four small apertures in pairs on her hips and higher on her abdomen. They were still tinted purple around the edges from the less then gentle treatment she'd experienced the night before, but they were no longer sore. "You may," she responds softly, removing her hand to allow his to take it's place.

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - Tindome - 05-20-2015

Ix smiled in earnest, kissing the fingertips that traced his mouth. "I told you it was," he teased. "Don't you trust me?" He tilted his head as she kissed his scars, noted the careful way her touch never ventured too close to his own tentacles.

"You can touch," he said. "Just. Nothing you wouldn't put in my mouth." Which was a bit of a loaded way of putting it, but oh well. It was a good rule of thumb, similar sensory input and sensitivity. He kept them numbed as a matter of course, but even still, it didn't make much difference if she touched them directly.

"Are you suggesting that a lawyer would be anything less than honest?" he asked, trailing kisses over the curves of her chest. "I deal in nothing but the facts. Pure, objective facts. Such as your posessing of the most perfect breasts on the colony." He was not yet feeling so bold as to reveal the full length of his tongue - tempting as it was - so he settled for tracing the tip of it over the edges of her scales. He looked down to where her fingers moved, and with her permission followed with his own. Fingers drew circles around them, watching her face, and thumbs pressed but didn't penetrate. He was careful with his fingers, for now, because if he managed to get stuck he would - to steal a phrase - have to kick his own ass.

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - megs - 05-21-2015

"I trust you, but you initially called me a fruit. So." She defended herself with airy laughter and more kisses. Her own personal research included kissing every inch of him. She would map the places he most liked being kissed as if they were constellations. She pulled away and pecked the tip of his nose.

Her gaze lifted to his tentacles when he pointed them out. Her own appendages flared, curiously, as she slid her fingers from his neck towards the tendrils. Her hand hovered over them at first, and a violet blush was lighting up the scales across her nose. Of all of the suggestive comments of the evening that was the one that finally made her blush.

She was tentative; touching lightly with only one finger at first. Her mouth rounded into a thoughtful o-shape when she touched with a few more. One of her smaller ones reached to follow the line of her hand as if it, too, wanted to touch, but she pushed it out of the way. It reared back, offended.

She had thought of a witty retort to his comments, but his voice resonated through her and the words were replaced with a shuddering sigh. The moans that he wanted to hear, escaped through slightly parted lips in sounds more akin to whimpers. His touches were still teasing, and she wanted more. Needed more. She settled her hands back onto his shoulders.

"I this the part where you talk me into spending my night waist deep in water? Because I would very much like it to be that part."

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - Tindome - 05-21-2015

"I like fruit!" he protested. "Fruit is good. There are worse things to be called. Please have faith in my impeccable taste, of which you are evidence. Exhibit… N? Hm." He tried to fight the closing of his eyes, wanting to watch the way her skin changed color, but it was tricky with her fingers touching the sensitive tendrils on his head. They leaned toward her touch, all sea-salt and perfume, which probably created an unfortunate resemblance to a human getting rubbed with a balloon.

The fact that it looked extraordinarily silly was most of the reason he numbed them, if he was honest.

"It sounds like I already have," he said, fingers leaving her hips to trace figure-eights down her thighs. "This would be the part where I sweep you off your feet, and carry you to my bedroom. I would like to do that very much, in fact. But I am… not strong. Even if you are a… gajanpa? Uh. Like a little, um. Fairy princess! Yes. Fairy princess. You are ethereal. But I am a feeble old man, who is younger than you. I am helpless and at your mercy. But if you would like, perhaps, to free me from the glorious prison of your thighs, I would be perfectly happy to join you in my bedroom. Where we would both, ideally, be significantly more naked. And I would find interesting places to put my tongue, because you would be at my mercy."

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - megs - 05-22-2015

Nova was equally surprised and amused that his tentacles moved. She continued to draw her fingertips over them, watching them follow, as he justified comparing her to fruits, and defended his personal tastes. "I will recognize your preferences being above par, because I am indeed both adorable and hilarious." Her blush had already faded, and she was smirking.

Tentacles curled against her spine as he drew patterns on her skin. She dipped her head as she spoke, kissing just below his ear as deft fingers unfastened the first two buttons of his shirt. She kissed a line down his neck and over the curve of shoulder as he spoke. She seemed to halt, as if caught of guard his suggestions, but she recovered by popping her head back up and kissing his mouth. "I can agree to these terms," she concedes, removing herself from his lap in one impressively effortless motion.

Cephalic tendrils swayed in unison behind her back as she stood; as eager as she was she would wait for him to lead her.

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - Tindome - 05-22-2015

It pleased him inordinately to know that she knew how wonderful she was. A change of pace, perhaps, from people broken and bent under the weight of their own self-loathing. "Good," he said, looking at her all the while as if trying to memorize the location of every scale, every ultraviolet freckle.

He was much less graceful as he stood, being half gangle and half lank. It was his turn to kiss her, he had decided, bending down to do so. Then he rearranged them both so he was standing behind her with arms around her waist, and lead her to his bedroom.

It was a fairly nondescript bedroom, as these things went. Aside from the artificial pond in the middle of it. And the colorful fish in the pond. And the spindly pink trees growing out of it, to feed the colorful fish.

Other than that, though. Pretty boring. White walls and white floors and a sunroof but no windows.

Still standing behind her, he kissed her shoulders, two hands unwinding from her waist to draw circles again at the apertures at her hips. The other two moved higher, to cup her breasts as he kissed her neck. "Still good?" he murmured against her skin, in case she'd changed her mind.

Wisteria and Violets [Closed] - megs - 05-22-2015

Nova wouldn't have been able to explain what she had been expecting, since she didn't even know herself. A pond was least likely to have made the list of possible scenarios. She was awed and intrigued, sighing a breathy 'oh' of surprise.

It was lovely. She had never seen trees like these, and fish darted around like streaks of color beneath the smooth surface of the water. She wasn't off-put by the fish, but she was mostly concerned about disturbing them. He probably knew better than she did about what would bother them, and she forgot to ask because she forgot a lot of things when he was touching her.

She would have made her way forward for a closer look, but his exploratory grasp kept her pressed against him. She nodded, lips sealed together to smother a pleased moan, but she could not stifle the shudder that trembled through her. Her hands covered the ones he'd placed on her hips. "Still good," she manages, the vowels lilting high with desire as he handled increasingly sensitive areas.