alonimi
Farendajo [Open] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Science Fiction (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Forum: Osiris Lunar Colony (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Farendajo [Open] (/showthread.php?tid=505)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Farendajo [Open] - skiesofpurple - 04-22-2017

One moment she was a few steps away, still within reach, and the next Noel was back on the snake’s coils. Leon maintained a casual air as his sister was, once more, placed closely towards the edge of mortal peril. No, that wasn’t it. He was just being overdramatic. If Grilka had any intention of just killing them, it would have happened by now. Right now they just had to get through the negotiations and come to a workable arrangement. There was still danger to this game; they likely wouldn’t be out of that danger for a long time yet, but that danger was more in the realm of future public humiliation and mental scarring than mortal peril.

Speaking of public humiliation.

I’m surprised he asked. He honestly wouldn’t put it past this creature to strip his sister entirely using only eir tentacles. Having her become progressively more naked in a public setting was probably going to become a theme, as loathe as he was to think about it. Leon didn’t care if he saw his sister naked, but he sure knew she had her own opinions about stipping in public.

Me too; figured it’d just pull it up itself, honestly.

Unless he’s trying to gauge how well you follow… His signals paused as he searched for the right worlds, signing them carefully as he thought about it. Not orders. Requests.

How ‘agreeable’ I am, perhaps?
Yeah.
Lucky snake monster. I’m the most agreeable girl in the galaxy.

It was lucky that they were so practiced at this. Leon never broke character as he signed an especially rude gesture to his sister, one they had specifically created to subtly insult the nobles with the largest of sticks stuck between their powdered and perfumed asscheeks. The hurt she projected back to him was about as earnest as the insult had been.

Don’t make me cry in front of the snake monster!
Maybe you should, he’d probably like that.
... ...fuck, you’re probably right. I’m not doing that in public though. I’ll save it for the bedroom.
Hey. Do you think it has a custom made giant bed somewhere or just fills a room with pillows and calls it a day?
Bet you 200 credits I can find out inside of two weeks.
Sucker’s bet.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - SolitareLee - 04-22-2017

It was a testament to Noel's force of will that she didn't flinch when Grilka loomed overhead to pick her up bodily. It was. A new sensation. One she was fairly certain she didn't care for, and was also extremely certain she'd have to be getting used to. Ey could have just asked her to go where ey wanted, but ey seemed to enjoy just positioning her wherever. Noel tried not think very much about it. She was in too delicate a position in too many ways. She could be introspective about how much she fucking hated being moved around like an action figure when she was safe. Safer.

The tendrils wound rapidly around her legs after she was set down, sliding higher, faster. She bit her lip, though she was still smiling, so it would look more cute than nervous. She was certain she'd be in a position similar to the one when she was set down, before long. Was this just going to be the standard, every time she had to deal with Grilka? Climb in eir lap, get molested? No wonder ey preferred skirts. It was just easier for everyone involved.

She held her breath a bit when the purple smoke was exhaled. It was above her head, but she still waited for it to twist and fade into the air before she inhaled again. She didn't know what it was. Presumably it wasn't toxic, but...

She froze only briefly at the request, eyes widening slightly. Was she... misunderstanding? Erm, no, probably not, given the nature of everything that was happening. Oh. Well. It was nothing that anyone here hadn't seen before, she supposed. She couldn't imagine Xotll minding, or caring, and Leon was hardly going to pass out at the sight of her bra.

She placed hands on the hem of her shirt, considering. It was such a tight top. There was really no dignified way to lift up one's shirt, particularly not when it clung. But she tried anyway, sliding it up from the sides, wiggling slightly in Grilka's grasp to keep it from bunching unattractively. She let it cling to her abdomen before sliding up, emphasizing the soft, squishy layer of fat that rested above a core of wired muscles. As she stripped, she continued the conversation, as if this were the most normal thing in the universe. That was the important thing, not her tits. Though she hoped Grilka was at least paying some attention to her body, frankly. It was a really good body, and if she was going to have to trade it, she’d like to at least get a proper price and some appreciation.

"If it was for you, I'm sure we could dance anywhere," she agreed amicably. "And we are always pretty." She paused, only briefly, considering and reconsidering the best, most delicate way to phrase what she needed to say next. "And of course, friendly things with you, well those are fine even at parties. I'm hardly shy; not like Leon!" she added with a little giggle, shifting as she pulled her shirt over her breasts, so her bell would jingle. Ey seemed to like that. Seemed an appropriate way to emphasize her willingness to do things in public, honestly. She was wearing a nice enough bra, black and fitted and low cut, but not one as nice as she would have worn if she'd known she was going to be showing it off to an entire bar.

"And it's good to balance out one's karma however possible! Lucky we're Rasmodians," she added, gesturing between Leon and herself with a thumb. She signed to him as she did, an effortless motion. Shirt’s comin’ off. Catch.

"We share everything, even karma." She smiled broadly, continuing the shirt’s trail up, twisting it over her shoulders and then pulling it off over her head by the hem. The effect was... slow. Then she held it lazily in one hand, smiling. "Of course, I know it takes longer when I have to carry my brother in these things... but he carries me in other, more literal ways, so it's only fair, right?" To emphasize her point, she tossed it casually aside, knowing Leon would be there to catch it. Being shirtless in a public place was uncomfortable, but she was somewhat used to it, and would have to get more used to it, frankly.

She was sure there were other, less objectionable things Leon could help with. He was good for so much more than heavy lifting. But being a plaything at parties? That was squarely Noel’s domain. She wouldn’t enjoy it, but she wouldn’t hate it the way he would.

And anything was possible if it was being done for him, in any case. She glanced over towards him and saw him with shirt in hands, signing sarcastically to her.

Oh, yeah, great, you get to take the shirt off all elegantly, but I get to somehow try and catch it without looking like an idiot catching a shirt.
Yeah you kind of just looked like you really wanted to touch my clothing.
It’d probably like that, too.

Oh, probably. Ey was kind of a pervert.

Maybe we can trick it into thinking our cuddling is erotic, wouldn’t that be hilarious?
If most of its experience is with humans that might not be difficult. Humans are weird about that.
Oh, right! That could actually be really funny. We’ll have to try it sometime. Cuddle in front of it and see what it does.
Another card in our hand.

“And who knows!” she added cheerfully as she idly conversed with her brother. “Since we’ll be spending so much time together, as friends, perhaps other ways we can help you will make themselves clear. These things always sort themselves out, given time.”

RE: Farendajo [Open] - Tindome - 05-07-2017

The line seemed to be at whoring her out in earnest, though to play with her as ey pleased was fine. Leon, it seemed, had no interest in undressing in public or being made a spectacle of. What an irritating line to have drawn, when he was in no position to negotiate anything at all. He'd need to be terribly entertaining in private to make such things worth it.

Noel had no such issues, of course, and even went so far as to jingle as she lifted her shirt up. How marvelously agreeable she was. Presumably to make up for her brother's shortcomings.

What a clever girl, who played this game so well. It made things so much more interesting.

The ridges of eir brows rose in surprise as she took her top entirely off, no hesitation whatsoever. Ey'd have been perfectly happy to settle for 'up' and not 'off' – most seemed to take to that kind of thing better, for some reason. Ey watched the shirt arc through the air toward Leon, who had to reach to catch it. Ey darted tongues at her. "How lucky he is, to have a sister like you," ey said, taking another drag. Tendrils were winding up and around her legs in a constant spiral, a barber pole of scales massaging her limbs. One started to slide inside her again, and ey cocked eir head to the side, curious to see if she'd react this time.

"I'm sure you'll be making yourself wonderfully useful," ey said, "with all the time we'll be spending together."

… probably not that much, in the grand scheme of things. Ey had a lot of friends, and a lot of shit to do. But it wasn't any fun to say that. There'd probably be a honeymoon period, regardless, and they'd seem more interesting than they were for a while. New toys were always the most fun. It was all a matter of how long they lasted, or how long they could me made to last.

Some people put up a good front, but fell all to pieces sooner than later. That was always disappointing.

"I wonder, Noel Zanders," ey asked, tapping a talon against one horn, "if you're much of a kisser?" Ey clicked eir teeth, a lower hand reaching out to tip her chin upward, talons threatening her throat again. "You've got a cute mouth, but maybe a little small."

RE: Farendajo [Open] - skiesofpurple - 05-27-2017

I think it’s working!

Leon watched as the krotazi watched his sister. She was doing well, if not her best, that was certain. The giant snake monster was even speculating towards all the time they’d be spending together in the future, as if they would have a future. All of this indicated that, so far, things weren’t going absolutely horribly, but he wasn’t about to let Noel know that just yet.

It hasn’t said no outright yet.

It was more important to keep her grounded when her feet were so high up off solid ground than it was to flatter an ego that, frankly, didn’t need its own nurturing. Not often, at least. Noel was good that way, she could keep herself riding high on her own success. It meant that more often than not she needed to be brought down a few pegs to see what was in front of her more clearly and that was a hell of a lot easier.

Clearly I’m so charming that it just wants me that badly~

His sister, everyone.

It wants to make you useful, whatever the hell that’s going to mean. Leon emphasized, clearly not won over into their success as much as she was. While it was true that Noel was often the one who was better as reading situations like this one, it didn’t mean that she didn’t have a habit of getting ahead of herself once she saw things going her way.

I have several very vivid ideas. I’m more worried about maybe it wanting to make you useful.

At that, Leon had to hold back a sigh. All he could really say back was, It goes without saying, but don’t stretch your limits too far.
I can tell you’re concerned about me, because you didn’t make a joke about it ‘stretching me too far.’ Don’t worry so much! I can handle this.

If anything, her confident attitude made him want to worry more. Just like you handled that one diplomat whose daughter you’d sodomized half and hour previously and timed it specifically so that she would enter the dining hall while you were serving her father during one of his spittle-fueled rants?
Yes. Only with slightly less smugness than when he started going on about ‘unnatural urges in alien species’ and we all had to avoid making eye contact.

And then the giant snake monster decided to touch his sister’s face and make a comment about her mouth being too small. All of a sudden Leon was less concerned with keeping her head on her shoulders and much, much more concerned with how much shit he could give her for this one. Because that? That right there was a gift.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - SolitareLee - 05-27-2017

Noel was trying very hard to focus on the matter at hand and not, say, how strange and extremely alarming her lower half felt. She couldn't even move her legs, not really, they were wrapped up in ever-moving scaled tentacles. The sensation was not one she relished, and she was fairly certain if she thought for long about not being able to move, she'd panic. Only her free arms and the presence of her ever-distracting, ever-annoying, wonderful other half was keeping her from freaking out more viscerally.

She felt one push inside of her again, and tensed. It would have been imperceptible if she were still wearing a shirt, but the tightening of muscles in her abdomen was on plain display. Her breath stopped short as it pushed ever-inward, her eyes closing in a blink that lasted a second or two too long. Her hands clenched, briefly, as she felt it bottom out inside her, pressing against something at the very back that made her feel dizzy and nervous.

She was going to have to get used to this, she was fairly certain. That thought alone made her chest pound, as if it needed the help. She wished she could get used to it in private, where she could make facial expressions other than happy. Where she could just focus on getting through it instead of having to focus on the intricate dance of words and favors. Talking to her brother helped of course, but the distraction could only help so much in this sort of situation.

“I’m so glad to hear that,” she said, smiling readily, voice not carrying the tense strain she was feeling in her abdomen. “I do love being useful!”

Of course. Then it had to ask for a kiss. The corner of her mouth twitched--what counted for faltering, for her. Kiss? But it was all teeth, and not much in the way of lips. And so much bigger than her. How would she even…

She caught sight of Leon gesturing furious laughter, subtle in motion but not in meaning. First time you’ve been accused of THAT. What the hell is he planning on putting in there?

And of course, there was her brother. She signed back laughter, with a tilt of sarcasm.

Yes, yes, you are an absolute riot, brother. I suppose it takes a 60 foot monster to consider my mouth ‘small.’

Her chin was tipped upwards again, talons too close to her throat. She wondered if it ever slipped. “Of course,” she lied cheerfully. “I love kissing.”

Still begs the question of what a 60 foot snake monster likes to put into the mouths of small bipeds.
Well, it asked for a kiss, so… a tongue? …...Ew…

And she was thinking about it now, the forked tongue she saw ever so slightly when it darted out, presumably to taste the air.

Do you think it has a tongue? Maybe there’s just another mass of tentacles in there.

She repressed a shudder of horror. This was not what she wanted to be thinking about while smiling pleasantly up at the Krotazi, attempting to look very kissable. “Do you want to kiss me?” she asked, essentially an invitation, looking up at magenta eyes through her eyelashes. Don’t think about tentacles, don’t think about tentacles, while one was pushing inside her, moving around…

Ew ew ew ew ew! Why would you say that?! she fussed with her hands, practically screaming with them. Al she got in return was more laughter, however.
You’ll be thanking me when it ends up being something gross but not that gross.

Yes, true, she was fairly sure it’d just be a tongue, but oh gods, she couldn’t stop thinking about it now. She was worried that even the slightest bit of fear or trepidation would show through her smile, even as her lips parted slightly to be as inviting as possible.

You’re so mean to me, brother!
That, dear sister, is why you keep me around.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - Tindome - 02-04-2019

Ey took a drag of memti, and contemplated exhaling smoke into her lungs.

Not enough experimentation with Rasmodians. Might make her floaty and fun, might knock her the fuck out. Which was no fun at all.

Ey blew smoke above her head instead, tendrils exploring her in an idle sort of way. Most humanoids had a spot or three that did the trick, clusters of nerves to make them go all haywire. She was making such a challenge of it, holding on so tightly to her control. Tense and twitchy all over. If ey curled a tendril and pushed just-so, would ey be able to see it moving? Or was she too tense, muscles holding her insides all in place?

Xotll, meanwhile, had decided she felt badly about Leon not getting to participate. Just standing there! Watching! Terrible. Surely he couldn't even be enjoying it, when it was his own sister. Watching could be fun sometimes, but not like that. With no one else demanding her attention, Xotll put together a quick drink, nothing but sparkling water and a few complementary fruit juices. The tiniest hint of liquor, just a little splash to make it feel warm and fuzzy.

She carried the drink on a tray up to Grilka's tail, which she prodded at with a single hoof. It did not move, or offer her any method of climbing over. She huffed, and prodded again, to no avail. When Grilka did not acknowledge her, she backed up, determined to see through her duties as a hostess. Then she vaulted over Grilka's tail, landing inside the inner circle with minimal sliding.

She did, however, spill half the drink on herself.

She froze as she looked at the half-empty glass. Then she offered the tray to Leon with a cheerful smile. "Would you like a drink while you wait?"

Grilka had been busy ignoring her. Instead, ey'd darted forward headfirst like a snake about to strike, caught Noel's face between the talons of one hand. "Careful," ey warned, as if she'd need reminding, another hand holding eir cigarette safely away. Another hand hooked a talon between her skin and the lace of her bra, but didn't tear at it. Then all at once the points of teeth touched her lips, tongues sliding into her mouth and then down her throat--wrapped around her tongue and then winding around each other like a drill. The talons of eir free hand brushed against her stomach.

Finally ey pulled away, tongues and talons all, leaning back to take another drag.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - skiesofpurple - 11-09-2019

It was a relief that he hadn’t tried to drug her. Yet. Leon wasn’t stupid enough to not forsee that happening. But he was going to take his wins where he could, especially when the ground they were conceding was his sister’s vagina.

His attention was drawn from his sister, however, by a commotion that was courtesy of their extremely earnest barkeep. Thanks to all the noise she was making, Leon was lucky enough to catch both her jumping over Griika’s tail and splashing herself with half the contents of an enthusiastically prepared beverage. His eyes dragged over her sopping clothing in incredulous amusement for a moment before snapping to the offered drink. Well. If it was overly alcoholic, at least he was saved from consuming all of it?

I’m sorry but I’m going to have to ignore you for a second to truly appreciate this gift of a barmaid. How is she like this but still works HERE?

“Yes, thank you.” He accepted the drink courteously enough, even going so far as to offer her a smile with genuine thanks thrown in.

Maybe you’re not the only one who appreciates something so stupid that it’s cute.
Are you implying I have something in common with it? Because I can’t even be mad about it. I’d keep her around, too, just to watch her try to navigate a room.

“Do you need any help cleaning up?” He figuring it wouldn’t hurt to be polite, especially if it meant he could offer both himself and his sister a slight distraction. As long as he didn’t need to leave her line of sight, it would be harmless enough entertainment.

What if you put her in like, a giant maze with food in the middle? Just watch her wander around in circles.
Shut UP I’m going to start LAUGHING. ...That would be adorable. I’d probably feel bad for her eventually and use a laser pointer to lead her to the reward.
I think we’ve absolutely unlocked the mystery of why the krotazi keeps her around. Hours of free entertainment.

Sadly the light-hearted humor couldn’t last forever. Ey had finally upgraded from simple probing at one end to probing at both ends and, well. Leon was going to have to find some way to thank his dear sister profusely in private after this. She relished the show, but this one would require recovery time afterwards.

AUGH YOU WERE RIGHT THERE’S SOMETHING WEIRD IN HERE!
So much for hoping that was the worst-case scenario…
It was the worst case scenario but that’s just where we are in life right now I guess.
Yup. Otherwise we wouldn’t be here. The real question is whether or not he’s going to let you breath.
Jury’s out on whether or not it even knows we need to breathe, honestly. If I pass out, you better make sure someone other than it resuscitates me.
You know I’ll always catch you. Whether it released you will be the true question.

He allowed himself a mental sigh of relief when ey did, in fact, release her after long moments of holding her mouth captive. It was an improvement, however slight, on their situation, but at the same time he felt himself bracing for whatever test might come next.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - SolitareLee - 11-09-2019

Noel was also, by and large, ignoring Xotll, although her brother's narration of the situation was an entertaining distraction. She was focused on the task at hand, but being focused didn't stop her from flinching when Grilka darted forward. It was a small thing, but with her shirt off, the sudden tensing in her whole body was evident, as was her eyes briefly snapping shut as she jolted.

Embarrassing. She was irritated with herself instantly. It felt like a novice mistake, but it wasn't an instinct she'd had much practice in suppressing. She'd need to work on it. Maybe she could get Leon to throw things at her face, later, until she mastered not flinching.

It was getting very difficult to keep track of hands when there were four, even if one of them was busy with a cigarette. It was too many hands to have on her at once, to say nothing about the tendrils, which were exploring away inside of her. The tip of one, curled back around itself, rubbed against something inside of her that made her whole body twitch, and it was all she could do to keep from clenching her hands into fists at the sensation.

She had taken a deep breath right before the kiss, which turned out to be a very good decision as almost immediately, something that felt suspiciously like, in fact, just a bunch of fucking tentacles pushed into her mouth. She was going to kill her brother, just absolutely end him. And of course, they weren’t happy to stay in her mouth; one or maybe two pushed down into her throat. Noel considered herself very good at gag reflex control, however, she was not used to having anything so long in there, let alone something that moved. The tendrils inside her pushed right up against that spot again, and she spasmed, and barely managed not to choke, hands tensing against nothing. Nowhere was safe to grab. She tasted something alien and cloyingly sweet. Saliva? Smoke? Who even knew. Everything was a lot already, and if it hadn’t been for her brother, she would probably have panicked by now.

She managed not to shudder when Grilka pulled away, or even pant, although it was a slight difficulty. She took a deep breath to steady herself, and was interrupted by the sensation of tendrils still moving inside of her. She managed not to make a noise, but it was a close thing, and she felt like her smile might have looked annoyed for a split second.

“You’re… a very good kisser,” she managed, while signing to her brother.

It had like? I couldn’t count, but at least two tongues, maybe three. That was insane. What did it look like from your angle? I bet it was super gross.

If nothing else, she could at least gross her brother out about this. He was clearly having a hard time trying not to be visibly disgusted, and it made her feel much better about the whole situation. He probably hated this way more than her! Silver lining.

Honestly it probably look just the way it felt. Like he was slipping you tentacles out of a spiky face-hole. How can he call that kissing? It looked more like gagging.
Right?! It’s like it saw kissing and was like, ah, when you mash two faces together, I can do that!

A tendril curled inside of her again, and she managed not to wince, but realized she had placed one hand against her stomach, and could swear she could feel something moving in there. Alarming. Super alarming, actually. She was too small for the amount of tendril Grilka had available, and she wasn’t at all confident that ey had any real concept of how much was too much.

“As you can see, I may be small--” as was being emphasized by… pretty much everything about the situation, actually--“but I’m very handy to have around! I’m sure I’ll be plenty of fun at parties, and when you’re bored and want someone around for company!” This was so irritatingly similar to what she’d been doing before she left home. One day, she would have talents far and beyond these, and would never have to resort to being entertaining.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - Tindome - 11-10-2019

The clenching was lovely, but lovelier was that telltale twitch, the one that said ey'd found a good spot to focus on. All this, and she still hadn't broken! Eir efforts increased with greater specificity.

Her gag reflex was obvious and amusing, and ey noted the panic in her hands. Such active little digits. Ey rattled a laugh when she tried to compliment em. "You're not," ey said matter-of-factly. "That's alright," ey said with a dismissive wave of talons trailing smoke. "I'm sure someone must like it."

Ey cocked eir head sideways, watching her small hand against her small stomach. Ey couldn't resist pushing a tendril there, just to see if she'd react. "It's good to have such enthusiastic friends," ey said mildly.

Xotll beamed, delighted that her offer had been taken so well. "You are very welcome," she said with a bouncy nod of her head. At his offer, she looked down at herself, the plunging neckline of her top and her velvet both soaked. "No," she said firmly, under the mistaken impression that he was making a particular and specific kind of offer out of kindness. From the approximate Five Whole Minutes that she'd observed the two of them, she'd decided that it seemed both like something he would do and something he would not enjoy.

"Don't you?" Grilka asked, eir attention leaving Noel suddenly and with great interest.

Xotll held the tray she was holding higher, covering the vast amount of bare velvet that her clothing left exposed. "No," she said again, this time with a stomp of one hoof for emphasis. "He's shy," she added. Xotll was not opposed to the attention of strangers—ey wouldn't like her so much if she was—but if she thought someone didn't actually like her, she would burst immediately and noisily into tears.

Grilka's shrug involved the joints of all four arms. "Suit yourself." Eir gaze went back to Noel, talons touching her jaw to tilt her head back. "Let me see your pretty face," ey coaxed. Sticky tendrils kept wandering, switching out for others, practically guaranteeing that she'd be a mess once ey was done regardless of her self-control.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - skiesofpurple - 11-10-2019

Leon hated when he was right. He also hated when his sister got gagged by tentacles and then critiqued on her prowess at being gagged by tentacles. To call it kissing… No, best take his mind off it. Getting worked up would solve nothing beyond risking his expressions.

Luckily, there was the perfect distraction right in front of him as his sister was absolutely delighted in pointing out by laughing right to his face in the only way her compromising position would let her. Pffff ahahaha did you just ask her if you could pat down her tits?

He closed his eyes for a moment. Just a moment to collect his thoughts. Why do people assume I want to touch their tits… I was going to offer to get a napkin or something. Carry the tray.

“Ok.” He held up his free hand, paused, reconsidered, and tucked his hand into his pocket. “I appreciate the thought.”

This is why I do the talking, hahaha. How are you so bad at it?

His thoughts exactly. Leon took a sip of his drink before he could do something even more embarrassing, like actually pouting. I can talk to people. They just don’t understand what I want to say.
Aww, you’re right. it’s not really your fault people are so stupid. I practically need a degree just to make them do the right things at the right times…
And that’s why you do the talking. You’ve won the degree already.
With a minor in tentacles, apparently.
He narrowly held back a snort, signaling his amusement before quipping back, The Gen Ed requirements are getting out of hand.

Bro, look away, I think I’m going to have to orgasm.

THAT caused him to pause. A real one??? This wouldn’t be the first time she had to act something out, but this was the first time that-
It’s deeper than balls deep, Leon; it’s gonna be able to tell.
He closed his eyes. Alright. And turned around, taking another sip of his drink. There wasn’t a need to scar either of themselves further by having him witness her very public humiliation.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - SolitareLee - 11-10-2019

Noel really shouldn't have been insulted to be bad at something she'd never wanted to be good at, but she was. There wasn't even any practicing for it, when she had no idea what qualified as good by Krotazi standards.

Oh fucking shit, she could definitely feel something moving inside her gut. This was insane. She took a shallow breath, aiming for deep and missing. Filling her lungs too far felt like it would make her realize how full of other things she was.

She was briefly distracted by her beautiful, idiot brother managing to fuck up socializing with an absolute imbecile. It was nice to remember there was skill and talent in the things she did, that she was needed despite her diminutive size. It was easy to feel like the lesser half, particularly when she was held tight and helpless.

To make things worse, Grilka had really narrowed down on the spots inside that were making her twitch and lose some control of her limbs. She was almost glad her legs were bound; otherwise they would probably start shaking. She was still smiling, but her teeth were grit tight against each other.

That was the point, she realized. She was supposed to come all undone. Ey wanted to see her lose control. Ugh. She was going to have to do this in front of her brother. It wasn't anything unheard of, but that didn't mean she relished it. She hated looking weak in front of him. She signaled for him to look away, even suspecting that Grilka would notice and take satisfaction in it.

Grilka tilted Noel's head back, and Noel decided that if she was going to do it, she was at least going to do it the way she wanted to. Despite the urge to close her eyes, to hide from the embarrassment, she kept them open and locked on Grilka's. It couldn't possibly be a challenge--after all, she was small and sweet and smiling, blushed and fucked and nearing a climax. But even as her mouth opened into a little 'oh' for a breathy pant that was as well-practiced as it was attractive, she didn't let her eyes lose focus. A glazed over expression would be attractive, but this part, this little fighter's gaze, was what she'd keep as she came.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - Tindome - 11-22-2019

Xotll watched as Leon shut his eyes and turned around. She looked at Noel, having a lovely time with Grilka, and then back at Leon.

Right. Siblings. This was surely very awkward for him. Particularly when he didn't get to have any fun himself! Being shy, he would need to wait not only until Grilka wasn't busy with his sister, but also until ey was willing to have him alone. And who knew when that would be! It would be difficult for anyone not to feel even a little bit left out and jealous, even leaving aside the whole sister issue.

She trotted sideways to sidle up beside him, also facing politely away from Noel. This way, he wouldn't have to feel alone about it.

"It's very sweet of you to be so supportive," she assured him.

Grilka found it a bit funny that she waited until now to wave her brother off, but took it as a surrender. Ey was proven right as her body trembled and shuddered, staring em down the entire time. Ey grinned wide, recognizing it for what it was: a tell.

She'd played the part of a pliant thing so well, but she couldn't help it, could she? She wanted to be more than this, was sure deep down that she was more than this. Determined to fake her way to something like freedom, but here she was, unable to give her soul over to it.

"Cute," ey said, damning with faint praise as ey tapped her nose with a knuckle. Ey considered making her do it again, but instead withdrew tendrils, rearranged her legs into something almost demure. If sticky. "I have a friend or two who might like to see a pretty doll like you," ey mused. "Not to play with as I play—unless you're feeling playful. But they sometimes like to be seen with… accessories?" Ey hummed. "But if there is this misunderstanding troubling you, perhaps better that you be kept somewhere safe for a while. Which do you think you would prefer?"

Ey didn't offer an option that didn't involve being paraded about or set on a shelf.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - skiesofpurple - 07-28-2020

Leon glanced over to Xotil and then away again, letting his eyes wander around the room to see if there was anything else in the room remotely interesting that wasn’t his sister being brought to orgasm by a giant tentacle snake thing. Oh, but unfortunately for him, he was apparently still having a conversation and now he needed to say something.

“Thank you?” Leon wasn’t sure how he was meant to respond to that. He shouldn’t have made it sound like a question. Noel would have said something better, made it funny or cute, but she was indisposed and he needed to say something to someone who thought he’d made a pass at touching her tits a few minutes ago.

Right, he was trying not to think of that, too.

“We’re very close.” He somehow managed not to make it sound like a question that time, “Usually not this close.”

It sounded like everything had finished up back there and the giant tentacle snake was asking questions that sounded more business than the immediate pleasure of his sister, so he risked a glance and was very much relieved that it seemed over, for now.

All clear?
He watched the slight shake to her fingers, but they’d signed to each other in so many situations that he could still see what she was saying without any difficulties. Yeah, I think we’ve fully exited my premises.
Hah, hopefully you’ll be able to wrap this up soon. Surely it won’t decide to test your stamina this early on.
Don’t fucking jinx it. I think we are “wrapping up”, though. Pun mildly intended.

He sent another laugh her way and turned his attention back to Xotil, suddenly feeling less tense about attempting conversation, for some reason.

“Since we’re new here, maybe you could recommend some sights or places to eat?” Not that they’d be going out in public much right away, but it wouldn’t hurt to have plans for later. Plus, it’d probably make Noel happy.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - SolitareLee - 07-28-2020

“I love being shown off,” Noel said, only half a lie. “I’m sure that the Terran Alliance will settle on our innocence quickly, especially when we’re keeping such wonderful company.” Let her be paraded around. Let them both be paraded around. Leon wouldn’t mind, so long as he didn’t have to mingle, and her current predicament was a great example of how willing she was to cover for him in those situations. Gods knew they were more than used to being a spectacle, and if they were going to be on Osiris for a while, such events and such people would be good ways to learn the territory and make connections.

Plus, if Grilka meant to be seen with them in public, it meant ey might deal with their dumb bullshit problem quickly, to avoid being tarnished by any association with suspected criminals. Worth a shot, anyway. “And I’m sure any friends of yours are almost as delightful as you.” She smiled broadly, cutely, all traces of her earlier, mid-orgasm rebellion gone. It was easier to control herself when orgasms weren’t involved, which was probably normal, and she was back in her comfort zone, especially now that Grilka had exited her premises.

As Grilka moved her legs, however, she was increasingly aware of how… sticky and damp she was, in a general sense. Thank goodness her shorts were dark, because she was pretty sure she’d soaked right through them, and her poor leggings were wet enough that she found herself wondering just how explosive her orgasm had been. She made a mental note to herself to wear skirts and bring spares, next time. She wasn’t really a skirts person, in general, but she had a few. She could go shopping once their finances were cleared. She’d find something. Better than ruining her shorts every single time she had to sit on a lap.

“Also,” she added with a bit of a self-indulgent smile. “It’s a shame to leave pretty things alone on a shelf.”