alonimi
Farendajo [Open] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Science Fiction (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Forum: Osiris Lunar Colony (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Farendajo [Open] (/showthread.php?tid=505)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Farendajo [Open] - skiesofpurple - 03-18-2017

Noel was doing well, he was pleased to note. He could feel Grilka’s attention pass to him only briefly, otherwise it was focused on her. It was still nerve-wracking, of course, to have his sister so far out of his reach. But she was the one who thrived off this bullshit. It only became difficult when there were unexpected twists to what they normally expected of the characters she charmed. Such as having tentacles sprout from a seemingly solid coil of tail and wrap around his sister’s legs.

I have an important update about the tail. It has tentacles.

YES. NOTED. I NOTICED.

He was pretty proud of how he’d managed to control his own expression, but that cool exterior was threatening to break when he noticed how his sister was reacting. Noel obviously wasn’t prepared for the predicament she had suddenly found herself in. He didn’t have to wait long for her to voice her fears, either.

What do we do if it grabs my hands?!

A chill ran up Leon’s spine. He didn’t let it show, but the thought of losing out on communication with her, losing out on her expressed thoughts and feelings… They didn’t go into situations like that often. But she was panicking, he needed to be calm and in control. She could rely on him for this. He knew it and she did, too, even if she wasn’t aware of it at the moment.

We’ll be fine, you’ll still be able to see mine.

She still didn’t look convinced. Time for a distraction.

Hey, remember that human ambassador? The one who kept going on about ‘ancient earth cultural norms’?

Oh yeah, Way Too Much Eye Contact Guy. I remember.

Something in Leon’s gut relaxed once she started to play along. No situation was as dire as it seemed as long as she let him lead the conversation away from her own spiraling thoughts.

But remember his daughter and the ‘light reading’ she preferred?

....Oh gods, yeah.

You couldn’t speak to her for a WEEK. I had never seen you incapable of speaking to someone before.

I think I’m going to owe her an apology before this is over with, because those are gonna be more useful biological diagrams than the ones I was looking at earlier.

You really didn’t have to actually read the damned things.

It was like a shipwreck. I couldn’t stop.

Leon’s hands froze before he could come up with a proper reply. This conversation, if you could call it that, seemed to be practice in subverting one crisis after another. He’d managed to talk down Noel from visibly freaking out about being surrounded by tentacles only for an offhand comment about spots causing the two of them to lock eyes for as long as they dared. Part of Leon really wished he wasn’t here right now because all he felt like doing was groaning into a pillow for five minutes, because of course that was what Grilka was going to go looking for.

...it can never know

I’m thinking I’ll invest in some concealer after this.

For once, he wasn’t joking.

Good plan. If we dance, keep your shirt on, hahaha. You don’t wanna be where I’m sitting. It wriggles.

In more ways than we thought possible.

What they were talking about privately was a strange contrast to the verbal conversation happening around them. Vulgar hand gestures, frequent innuendo, Leon was torn between being amused and horrified about being somewhat propositioned by a giant alien into having sex with a different alien simply if he felt so inclined. He quirked an eyebrow at his sister, curious about her thoughts on this turn of events.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - SolitareLee - 03-18-2017

Noel prided herself on being very difficult to phase. She got angry, she got frightened, but it all stayed inside. Her face was a perfect mask, nigh uncrackable. She'd worked on it very hard.

That sort of dedication is why her eyes widening was her only physical reaction to the sudden, horrifying realization of what she was actually sitting on. What she had taken for one long tail--because goddamnit, that's what it looked like--was actually coils and coils of tentacles. Tendrils. Wormy, squiggly things. Her mouth went dry as they appeared from seemingly nowhere and wrapped around her legs. Then reality set in. By shaking her.

She was bounced, rather violently, startling her out of her horror-struck trance. She jingled vigorously. Good to know ey was enjoying that so much. She did not particularly care for it anymore. Normally people took pleasure in making her jingle for them. They did not pick her up bodily and shake her.

Her head was spinning, her heart racing. It was, of course, her brother who brought her back to earth. His feet were on the ground, so hers could be enveloped in tentacles and it wouldn't matter. As long as they--

OW.

HAIR.

If this THING would just give her FIVE FUCKING SECONDS TO THINK.

"No spots on me, I'm afraid," she said, relieved that her smile was such a permanent feature of her face. She would probably die with it still curling across her face in a rictus. She managed not to give an obvious sidelong glance to her brother, though their eyes did briefly meet. Ey liked 'spots'... She was suddenly wishing she was the freckled twin, not him. She hated to think what Grilka would do upon finding out. But it did make her glad she was the one up here, not him. If it had been his shirt ey'd peered into...

Speaking of shirt peering, she couldn't say the cared for that, either. But it was at least more expected. Molestation came with the territory. Sex was convenient because it was something she could give without much difficulty. It was actually nice to think she might get something in return, for once, instead of being the living equivalent of a crusty sock.

"I'll be certain to keep that in mind," she said cheerfully, incredibly pleased that she'd worn shorts today. The 'reading material' of that ambassador's daughter was very strongly on her mind at the moment.

OW.

HAIR.

AGAIN.

It took a lot of self-control for her not to rub her head. She was certain ey would find that very cute, but she had some pride. And it was already smarting. Almost as much as her head, which stung for quite a while after she'd been released. She was quite certain she hadn't been tugged for the last time today.

She was actually quite relieved when Xotll ran away to hide, because it prevented her from having to ask for something out of social niceties. She would absolutely kill for a drink right now, which probably meant she shouldn't have one. And fortunately, Grilka eirself provided a distraction in the form of reminding Noel that she was here to ask for a favor, not just get molested for free. Albeit in the form of another sexual innuendo, which her brother was clearly getting a bit exasperated by.

I’m not sure what I was expecting, but I imagined getting propositioned would come while discussing terms, not with the pleasantry threats.

Her poor, naive brother.

That’s why I’m the smart one.

Of course, for the smart one, she sure had an awful lot of very curious tentacles writhing over her legs, holding them alarmingly tight. And she was getting full-body-jiggled a lot. She didn’t feel very smart.

...Although it is, uh... slightly more forward than expected, she admitted. Didn’t think we’d get to groping this fast. Didn’t think it would involve tentacles.

Didn’t think it would involve referencing sex at least 4 times in fewer minutes.

“Oh, Osiris has been wonderful!” she said cheerfully, even as she chatted with her brother. “Despite all the trouble we’ve had. There was an ‘incident,’” she said this with a sarcastic little roll of her eyes, and even air quotes, making it painfully clear what she thought. “At the house we used to work. It was unfortunate, and I feel terribly for them... But honestly.” She shook her head. “Just because we left around the same time, they’ve been hassling us so much. Even putting out a hold on our passports! I’m just glad we got here first.” She sighed. “I don’t know what we would have done if we got stuck in some spaceport. At least here it’s so nice, with such nice people.” She gave Grilka a big smile as she said this, giving a little happy bounce that jingled her own bell.

Did you get a load of that jerk-off gesture? she asked her brother. ...Heh. Load.
Yeah, miss Krotazi biology, explain that one.

Well, there’d just been a lot of nonsense about ~mysterious circumstances~ surrounding their reproductive habits, so to be honest, it was entirely possible that ey was, in fact, hiding a massive, probably pants-wettingly terrifying cock somewhere on eir body. But that was so not something she wanted to be thinking about right now, when she could already feel movement under her ass.

Either I’m in for a very unpleasant surprise, or it knows more about ‘alien’ culture than it acts.

Which was odd, to her. Surely something so terrifying did not need to pretend to be ignorant? Ey could just molest and manhandle out of their sheer, gods-given right. Oh... but, she supposed, most people were less used to submitting. Perhaps the veil of perceived ignorance kept people from saying anything? Although she still couldn’t imagine who would be stupid enough to complain.

I almost miss the barkeep, but this is going to be more… interesting.

...Asshole.

Oh yeah, I am super enthralled right now. Its conversation skills have me enraptured.
Good, that’s what we’re going for.

Asshole.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - Tindome - 03-19-2017

Almost every species capable of sweating had a fear pheromone – so did some that didn't, so long as they had pheromones at all. Rasmodians were no different, and as eir tongues darted in the air, ey could taste it on her. But the best part was her smile, still perfect and perky and plastered onto her face like it had been stapled there. Bouncy, even, all on her own this time.

Wonderful creature.

Aaaaah – there it was. They'd made a mess, and they needed someone to clean it up. Quick little things that thought they were clever, so of course they'd be criminals. Protection, either from Allied Enforcers or Rasmodian retribution – or both. It depended on what they'd done, ey supposed. It couldn't have been petty crime to be willing to come to em.

They must have been desperate.

"Oh dear," ey said with feigned sympathy. "A misunderstanding? I have many friends who have found themselves in terrible coincidences, the wrong place at the wrong time near the wrong dead body." Tendrils slid higher on her legs, along her inner thighs to slowly move into the legs of her shorts. Since she was sitting on eir tail, it wasn't the sort of thing that would be obvious to anyone but the two of them. "What was the incident, I wonder, that they so foolishly think you involved in?" Ey needed to know more before knowing how to proceed, exactly how difficult it would be to clean up whatever mess they'd made. If ey'd need to call in favors from other friends, how much this would cost in time and effort. What they could offer in return.

Aside from playing fucktoy. But anyone could do that, and most people did. Few were skilled enough to get away with making it their only offer, unless they were willing to be available for 'dates' the way Xotll sometimes was. Few were skilled enough in other things to get away with avoiding it.

The cost of doing business, a test of loyalty and willingness to play the game.

Eir tail bounced her again, a little more gently this time, much more reminiscent of someone thrusting at her from behind. Ey looked to the brother. "You're sure you wouldn't like to join us, Leon Zanders?" ey asked, feigning innocence.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - skiesofpurple - 03-19-2017

The dice had been rolled, now they had to play carefully with the hands they were dealt. Ey seemed perfectly willing to listen, but their interactions thus far didn’t make Leon inclined to trust whatever ey let them see. This was a game they played and practiced well, but all of that self-imposed training seemed inadequate when faced with an opponent that was 60-feet long and massive. The only thing to do was to bulldoze through the discomfort and act like this was any other dance they did.

Now we’re getting down to business. Finally.

It didn’t even take that long; it just felt that way because tentacles became involved.

He couldn’t let himself smile fully, but his eyes danced with amusement he wasn’t entirely feeling. Perhaps amusement wasn’t the right word, it was more like relief. Relief that the situation was moving forward and it was becoming easier to forget the tentacles in the room when they could focus on business instead.

I have an important update.

That wasn’t ominous.

Which is?

It has figured out how pants work.

Okay, so maybe he’d spoken too soon.

I’ll bite.

So will I, if it figures out underwear next.

He’d have to keep it in mind that, when dealing with a 60-foot snake alien, one must always expect the tentacles to play a role in any negotiation strategies.

Leon watched as Grilka’s body rolled under his sister, her bell chiming again. Ah, and now he was being directly addressed. That was unexpected, but he didn’t let any of that show on his face as he contemplated his options while rapidly signaling to his sister.

Fuck no.

It would be rude to ignore em and just have Noel answer for him. Plus, he didn’t want to give off the impression that he was dumb. But there was no fucking way he was climbing up onto those coils to be bounced and groped alongside Noel. One of them had to keep a step back to see this situation from a different perspective.

I’ve got you. Be polite, say something about how jealous I get about sharing the spotlight.

Affecting a quick quirk of the lips that could be interpreted as a smile, Leon gracefully moved into a slight bow as if he hadn’t been standing still and silent for the entire conversation thus far. “I’m afraid I’ll have to decline.” He said with a note of regret. “Noel can get… jealous if she feels the attention is too divided.”

RE: Farendajo [Open] - SolitareLee - 03-19-2017

She was so happy to have the ball rolling. She couldn’t be too direct, of course... casual and relaxed, as always. But it was increasingly difficult to be perky, fun, and casual with all this mortal terror and dread. She hadn’t actually thought, really, that a 60 foot snakemonster would have any interest in her, sexually. With most alien species that were this biologically different, there was a sort of... lack of compatibility. That normally translated to a lack of interest.

It did not appear to be doing that, this time.

Especially considering the tentacle that had discovered how to get up her pants. Her shorts were not very long, maybe three inches at most. There was not a lot of wriggle room. And it was wriggling. She kept her breathing even, a trick she’d learned for dance and then proceeded to use for everything. Normally automatic, now she had to focus on it.

“Nothing so drastic as a body!” she said with a mildly scandalized gasp. “Thank goodness! No, apparently there was a theft. Someone stole quite a lot from them, enough for it to be a serious crime, I suppose.” She sighed. “Terrible, really. Couldn’t have happened to nicer people.” She said this with an exaggerated eye roll and a heap of sarcasm, making it clear what she actually thought of them. “I would normally have said our departure to be fortuitous, given the timing, but there was a flight delay. I guess we look suspicious now.” She sighed again. “I know they’ll find the culprit if they just look, but they’re so fixated on us.” She paused, as if considering what she was saying for the first time. “Oh! But here I am going on and on about our problems, how rude of me! And we’ve only just met. Honestly, it’s like I’ve got no manners at all. I’m sure even someone as grand as you has problems of their own to worry about, after all.”

Not that she honestly believed there was much they could do to help with the sort of problems Grilka had. Unless boredom was one of them... Still, she doubted she’d be so lucky as to just have a single incident of extremely bizarre alien sex be enough to clear their names. She just couldn’t imagine what. Their talents were so specific, particularly the ones she felt comfortable admitting to.

What do you think we’re going to have to do for our new friend here? I somehow doubt groping is going to get us cleared.

Her brother often had a much clearer view of these things than she did, particularly in the middle of a situation. He stood a few feet back, metaphorically and literally, while she was in the thick of things. Right now, her vision was consumed by teeth and talons and tendrils. He might be able to see better.

I’m getting the impression that it might use us as favors. It seems like the type to take what’s owed to it and use that to pay off debts or get someone else indebted. You’re guess is as good as mine for what we’ll actually have to do.
I think my guess might be slightly more informed than yours. For example, did you know there is a tentacle in my pants
You said it yourself, groping won’t be enough. It’ll feel out our strengths and have us do something else. Something just as uncomfortable.

She repressed a shudder.

I’m having such a hard time imagining what could possibly be just as uncomfortable as this, and yet I’m certain you’re right.

She played her part in saving her brother from the unique little hell she was in, flushing and pouting impressively. “Brother!” she protested. “I don’t-- ...Well, you didn’t have to say it like that,” she amended, huffing and crossing her arms.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - Tindome - 03-21-2017

Thieves – and bad ones, to be caught. How boring. An easy enough thing to sort out, when they had doubtless stolen less than Grilka wore on the talons of one hand. Such was the glory and wealth of the Krotazi Empire, that ey had trash worth more than some people would kill to earn in a lifetime. That ey had trash that was people who had killed.

"How troublesome," Grilka said, clicking eir teeth. "These things must have been very valuable to cause such fuss. Precious treasures, yes? Difficult to replace." Just because it would be a simple matter for someone like Grilka to sort out didn't mean they had to know that. Ey always liked to overstate eir own side of the bargain. "Perhaps I can try to convince them to be reasoned with – as a favor to a friend." All the while, tendril slid deeper into Noel's shorts, until they were rubbing against all sorts of awkward places. But mostly the one.

Recreational sex was a fascinating concept. But more than that, ideas like etiquette and shame and giving other people the benefit of the doubt, putting on a brave face rather than admitting to being forced into an unpleasant situation. Interactions with other beings as a peculiar game of words. It meant nothing to em, touching people with idle tendrils, as meaningless as playing with a puzzle or a fidget toy. But it meant so much to them, and if the plaything was just right and if ey touched them just so it overwhelmed them with involuntary pleasure and shame and fury and regret and ey just–

Oh, ey adored it.

"Troubles everywhere," ey agreed, stroking her face with the lightest possible touch of a talon. "Never boring, except when it is. I do hate to be bored. Don't you?" Ey traced the curl of one of eir horns with another hand, the way someone else might play with their hair. "Nothing you need to worry your pretty little heads about, I think – not yet. Perhaps if you have some particular expertise, I might ask a favor of you – balance your karma. But not so soon, I think, when you have so many troubles weighing on you already."

They would wait for as long as ey wanted them to wait, never knowing when an opportunity to free themselves from eir influence might finally come, anticipation and uncertainty in equal measure, eventually leaping at the slightest chance to please em just to get it over with.

"It speaks!" Grilka said, then laughed again. Words carefully chosen not to offend, declining without refusing em outright, as if there might be some later opportunity for play. Ey did like that implication. If he was playing hard-to-get instead of entirely disinterested. Ey tilted her chin up with a knuckle again. "I do love a greedy girl."

RE: Farendajo [Open] - skiesofpurple - 03-25-2017

It was almost annoying, how little ey seemed to think about their troubles, but ultimately unsurprising. This was why they’d come here, after all. This was the being who was supposed to be able to make troubles like theirs disappear. No doubt that what they were asking for seemed trivial, even insignificant, compared to the favors that had been asked of em in the past.

He supposed that he should be grateful that their host seemed receptive to pulling a few strings for them, especially so soon into their acquaintance. Not without a price, of course, but any inclination towards helping them meant that this gamble wasn’t for nothing.

More difficult to fence.

I’ll say. Clearly the mistake we made was in not robbing the sixty foot murdersnake.

Leon had to stifle a smile at that one, his eyes never leaving Grilka and the position his sister had among eir tentacles. He briefly entertained the fantasy of being able to pull something like that off, but that was a plan even he knew was too reckless to bring into reality.

I’d rather be simply killed then digested.

Oh god damnit now I’m thinking about being eaten alive. Could you not.

Once again, stifling a smile. Someone could probably say many things about their tendency to contemplate death and digestion when faced with uncertain outcomes to their troubles, but he wasn’t feeling all that introspective at the moment. It worked for them. It’s been pressing on my mind.

I have that and many other things pressing all sorts of places so I don’t even want to hear it.

Honestly? He shouldn’t have felt surprised, and yet. Here they were, his sister being felt up by wandering tentacles while they negotiated for their futures. Oh? Is the sixty foot snake alien starting to get fresh?

It’s been fresh. Now it’s starting to get frisky.

At least it hasn’t sprouted a giant tentacle dick? He pretended to be helpful, while knowing full well how helpful he wasn’t.

I would say “knock on wood” like the humans do, but I’m too scared wood will appear for me to knock on.

At least that wouldn’t be ‘boring’ him. He signaled warily, half wondering if that comment was meant as a warning. The snakemonster didn’t seem off put by them yet, but who could tell with a snakemonster anyway? The point still stood, they’d need to show in some way that it would be worth eir time to make their troubles go away. Clearly his sister’s conversational skills alone wouldn’t cut it.

At least they were good enough to keep him from being molested, too.

Thank the gods he likes you so much.

Thank the gods it doesn’t know about your ‘spots.’

If he hadn’t been quite so well trained at hiding his expressions, a shiver might had made its way up his spine at this point. He let a little sarcasm slip into his signals to his sister as he said back, The one flaw I got in the womb and it’s the one the tentacle snake wants to see.

Would you like to trade flaws? I could stand to be over six feet tall.

You know, we’ve never tried to see what would happen if I wore the skirts. Leon contemplated, suddenly struck with something like inspiration. If Grilka enjoyed playing with his sister so much, imagine eir delight at being able to put Leon in such a compromising position. Unless ey prefered females, but for some reason Leon doubted that.

If you wanna try it out one day I can fuckin guarantee our new buddy here would love it.

We’ll keep that card in our hand for now, along with the spots, he decided. Now wasn’t the time to bring something like that up, not when they had much more obvious, well-practiced talents to offer up beforehand.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - SolitareLee - 03-25-2017

Precious treasures, yeah, one could say that, considering Noel and Leon had cleared that family out in such a way as to be technically classified as corporate espionage, grand theft, and also possibly bank robbery. It had been brutal, well planned, and well executed, both an act of petty revenge and a very effective way of getting money.

Or well.

It would have been, if they actually... had access to the majority of that money right now. Things were hot. They needed time to settle. But once they did, they would be very rich and also Noel would technically be a business owner.

“Oh, could you really?” Noel gasped, as if the fact ey most certainly could wasn’t the only reason she was in this incredibly nerve-wracking situation to begin with. “I’m sure if you talk to them, they’d understand how silly they’re being. I just hope that fixes the problem with our passports...” Although from the sound of it, they might have to be sticking around a bit longer than they might prefer. Well, Osiris wasn’t a bad place to begin setting up a base of operations, if they could do so in safety. Maybe not the best thing that could happen, but... tolerable.

There was, of course, the matter of the Tentacles. The ones that had successfully infiltrated Noel’s pants, removing any of the benefits of not wearing a skirt.

Noel wasn't necessarily used to conversing under these circumstances. None of her deals had actually happened in the bedroom. She could fake sexual interest with the best of them, deal with that sort of contact, and compartmentalize. But she normally wasn't doing it in the middle of a conversation, let alone one where she needed to focus, very badly.

She doubted she was the first Rasmodian girl ey had done this to, because those tendrils were pretty far from 'wandering.' They had focus. They had direction. They were still outside her underwear. She wasn't confident that would last, at all.

So when Grilka said something about boredom, she jumped on it. She'd much rather ride that to freedom than Grilka's tentacles.

"Oh, my brother and I are never bored!" she said cheerfully, voice perhaps slightly higher than it had been before there hadn’t been a tendril attempting to wrap around her clit through her underwear. "It was our job, you know! We were entertainers." That wasn't technically true; they had been servants. But entertainment had played a big part of that. "We were quite sought after for our dancing... Though my brother paints, and I, of course, sing. We put all that behind us when we left home, of course... But..." She eyed her brother, as if silently asking him his opinion. She was not, of course. His opinion didn't matter right now--she was the one being molested, and matters of bargaining were her domain, more than his. But it helped to look like it was something they had to consider, had to debate.

"Well, I suppose for a friend, we could always make an exception," she chirped finally. "It would be so terrible if you had to be bored, after all, when you're helping us so much!"

Are you thinking fast and flashy or slow and sensual? A good question, one she definitely had an answer for.
Slow and sensual, definitely. But with a lot of lifts; we need to show off. If it even wants us to show off now.
That’s going to suck with a shirt on.
It’s not going to be a blast in these shorts, either. Particularly in the condition they might be in by that point. We’ll have to make do. Do you still have the ‘Imagination’ piece on your mobile music player?
Yeah, I have a few songs prepped to quick play.
I get the feeling it’ll really eat up that whole ‘agonized lovers’ thing, so let’s go with that one. Plus you’ve got that little solo segment--we do need to sell you too--and I think it’ll sell us better as a package deal... She was hand-rambling. She did it sometimes; the them-version of thinking outloud.
I’ll sell it up, but it’d be easier to perform if we weren’t in the middle of a public area where anyone can walk in.
Oh please, look at the way we’re surrounded. We practically have a pre-built stage made out of tentacles. No one’s going to bother us.
It almost sounded like you were proposing we dance on it.
Maybe if we have time to practice dancing on something that moves.

She’d have to take her shoes off, though. And do it barefoot, since she didn’t have her dance shoes on her. It wouldn’t be the first time, though, and Grilka seemed to like her stockings. Or at least, eir tendrils liked them. Silk stockings and silk panties and boy howdy, ey was all over both.

Thank the gods eir focus was still on her. She didn’t like that focus one bit, mind, but she’d rather have it on her than her brother. She could play the ‘greedy girl’ if she needed to, her smile more genuine than it had any right to be under the circumstances of talons and tendrils. She forced a cute little blush, looking down and to the side, as if bashful. “I’m glad.” She glanced back up at Grilka, magenta eyes so dark and terrifying compared to her brother’s pale pink. “It’s not one of my cuter traits. I’d be so upset if you found it unattractive.”

RE: Farendajo [Open] - Tindome - 04-01-2017

"I can certainly try," Grilka practically purred, feigning modesty. Ey might have fluttered eir eyelashes, if ey had eyelashes.

Sometimes ey did. They were just a tricky thing to get installed, on a very large person with scaled eyelids. It was a whole ordeal and maintenance was a mess, and, anyway, ey usually managed to get eir point across just fine.

"Passports are much trickier business," ey sighed, with no indication that a tendril was sliding inside of Noel except that it was happening. "We must hope that it sorts itself out, as the Terran Alliance can be such awful sticklers for some things. But you weren't planning to leave soon, were you? It's so much fun here on Osiris."

Noel was having difficulties. It was obvious. It was marvelous. All she had to do was ask em to stop! That was the best part, actually, how easy it would have been for her to put a stop to this thing she did not want, and how easily she let it happen instead. "I have so much to give," ey mused, "it's just lovely to meet a girl greedy enough to take lots of it."

"Entertainers!" ey repeated, delighted. "How exciting. I wonder what sorts of shows you do? Surely you don't fuck. Though I suppose Rasmodian culture can be… different. And gross." Ey perked up. "Maybe you both fuck someone else? Or else it is a different kind of show you do, with your clothes on, and less interesting things."

Eir tail moved, adjusting, moving Noel with tendrils only leaving her when ey was ready to deposit her back on the ground beside her brother. They wound back into eir tail, impossible to tell where exactly they'd gone, wrapped around each other like an elaborate braided rope. Two elbows rested on the surface of eir tail so ey could prop eir chin up on eir hands. Another hand reached into one of eir bracelets, opening a hidden compartment to retrieve a stick of memti. Ey stuck it in eir mouth, pulled out a lighter from the same bracelet and lit it.

Ey gave, overall, the impression of someone lying on their stomach in bed with their legs kicked up behind them, regardless of what ey was actually doing. "Please do show me what you can do," Grilka said. "Don't be shy! Even if I don't like it, I'm sure I'll be able to think of improvements."

Entertain, amuse, prove above all else their willingness to debase themselves for nothing more than a passing fancy.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - skiesofpurple - 04-09-2017

Something in Leon’s gut shifted uncomfortably at the prospect of turning this exchange into a more long term relationship. It seemed as if that was what Grilka was aiming for. It made sense. Acquire debts from people who had nowhere else to turn and then exploiting them for as long as possible by playing up how much they owed in favors. String them along, making them do tasks that were meaningless, really, and clearly couldn’t go very far towards paying what’s owed. Sometimes things happen. They gather up more debt. You could keep them close until they lost their usefulness and, even then, you could keep them on the peripherals until they became useful again.

Knowing what they were getting into didn’t make it an easier fate to accept. Noel shared that sentiment, too, if her constant signals were any indication. Despite their mutual discomfort, they’d already started down this path and they’d have to see it through, for now. Once they were sure they weren’t going to be arrested and shipped back to their home planet they could see about getting out of this particular fuck-up.

For now, they had to keep selling themselves.

Did it seriously just say that.

Leon’s hands twitched at the suggestion that the entertainment they were offering at the moment was him screwing his sister. He sure as hell didn’t know the types of entertainment that were popular in the colony, but the fact that Grilka went automatically towards watching people fuck didn’t sit right with him. Perhaps it was the artist in him taking offense at having his craft cheapened. Perhaps it was the brother in him being pissed off at the idea of using their bodies as cheap entertainment. More likely than not it was both and more. Regardless, this creature’s obsession with pushing sexual boundaries was becoming ridiculous.

Are you really surprised? There is a tendril in my pants. It has made its stance, just, [i]super clear. [/i]

That didn’t feel right to him. Maybe it was because he was the one with his feet on the ground and no tendrils exploring uncomfortable places. They were still in negotiations, this felt like more of a tactic than anything else. There is no doubt that this thing is purposely fucking with us. There is no way he’s actually interested in watching us fuck, he’s just chosen an uncomfortable topic and pursues it to fuck with people.

Leon blew out a slow, careful breath as Noel firmly and repeatedly signed her doubt to him. He wasn’t explaining this right. It didn’t help that she was panicking more than she was letting on. No, yeah, he’d like to watch us fuck. But he wouldn’t get off on the sex, he’d just want to watch us squirm while going through with it because he told us to. He’s using sex to throw us, mostly you, off.

He watched as his sister was manipulated once more, this time being lowered to the ground. It was easy to just relax once she wasn’t in such obvious danger, but he knew they couldn’t truly relax. Now they would have to put on a show. One that wouldn’t bore this alien so much that he starts demanding rather than suggesting that they fuck for its entertainment.

I take your meaning. That could definitely be the case; it’s hard to tell sadism from sexual sadism. Although I should clarify that I get fucked either way, in a literal sense.

Instead of reacting in such a way that would show how that didn’t sit quite right with him, Leon brushed a small, barely-there smile across his lips as he offered his sister his arm. We should set some escape codes for future visits. Later, when we’re not distracted.

Good plan. They’d need them. But right now? It was time to put on a show.

Leon removed a small device from one of his pockets, scrolling through options on the holographic display screen for a moment before selecting the music they needed. He had it set for a few moments of silence before each song so that they’d be able to move into place before the actual music began. He knelt, slipping the device away and accepting his sister’s weight easily before the music started to play.

This was where he could come alive.

Interacting within the public eye was not a comfort zone for Leon. He could manage it and hide any misgivings he had well, but he hated every moment of it. That was where Noel stepped in. The only time he ever felt comfortable being the center of attention was in moments like this, where he could forget the eyes tracing his every movement and just concentrate on her. His other half, his sister, his constant companion.

His role in this performance came easily to him. It was second nature to keep his eyes on her and let his mask slip into worry, determination, passion, love, and hope mingled with hopelessness. He didn’t have to think about his hands, arms, legs finding her, every part of him supporting her, even when she wasn’t aware he was even there. It didn’t matter. She didn’t need to look at him to know that he would be there. She didn’t have to acknowledge him for him to catch her. Her weight was comfortable and familiar in his arms, easily to manipulate as they acted out the emotions of the song and story.

The love between them was still there. It was in short, fleeting moments of eye contact, gazes locking then breaking away as she became lost in her own head once more. His character didn’t give up hope, lending her his strength when all seemed lost. It was the perfect way to display how easily it was for him to support her with minimal contact all while showing off her flexibility and grace.

By the end of the song, he was regretting the choice of a pullover and slacks. He wasn’t sweating through his clothes or otherwise suffering from something so undignified, but he was uncomfortably warm after the equivalent of a short intense exercise without the benefits of warming up beforehand.

Noel dropped from his shoulder to his arms as they finished the song, the music finally fading away. He held her for a few beats of silence before they had to straighten up, taking in a few deep breaths as they faced their would-be benefactor. He didn’t particularly want to let her go back to em, but they were here for a reason. And hopefully their performance aided in what they were attempting to accomplish.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - SolitareLee - 04-09-2017

Things were technically going pretty great, in the technical sense of getting what they needed. That was a relief, because for Noel, personally, they were going kind of terribly. The tendrils had in fact figured out underwear, and one was sliding inside of her. This was uncomfortable, both in the emotional sense of being casually penetrated and trying to pretend that was a normal thing to be happening, and in the fact that there was a scaly sort of tentacle in her vagina.

She definitely owed that ambassador's daughter an apology.

Speaking of owed apologies, her brother was going to owe her quite a lot, judging by the terrifying subtext of how much Grilka had to give, and the way the tendril twisted inside of her as ey said it. But technically, she'd done worse things to keep her brother from being touched against his will.

Well, worse in a moral sense. Maybe not in a "sheer uncomfortable" sense.

She was a bit concerned by those passports, though, considering staying on Osiris hadn't necessarily been part of the plan.

Obvious and uncomfortable implications aside, can we do this? Is this a place we can stay safely?
There’s anonymity here. Enough different species that no one would be surprised if we tried to establish ourselves somewhere. The only catch is the friendships we’d have to make to successfully claim some space.

Her brother was really the one who was best at plans. If he said it was possible, she believed him. But the subject of friendships was an understandably sour one for her right now.

You mean like a close friendship with a terrifying tentacle-snake monster?
At this point? That would be unavoidable if we stayed.

Noel stifled a full body shudder, made worse by the way Grilka was twisting deeper inside of her. There was no way this was the extent of the molestation she'd have to deal with. After all. She was 'greedy.'

Can we work it to our advantage enough to make it worth the investment of... all of this?
That’s as much your call as it is mine. I think that we should play this until we at least have our safety net back. If we need to up and run after that we can do it from a place of advantage instead of desperation. We don’t know enough to make a big decision yet.

Ugh. He was right. They could stick around until they paid off this favor to Grilka, then, see what they could wrangle out of the association in the process. If it became clear Grilka didn't actually intend to let them 'repay' it to eir standards, they could focus on the resources it would take to flee to the other side of the goddamn galaxy.

We’ll play it by ear, then. Grilka doesn’t need to know if we’re not going to stick around.
Exactly. All he needs to know is that it makes more sense for us to stay than to leave.

With that decided...

"Oh, I'm sure we'll stick around for a while! There's so much to see here, so many people to meet," she said cheerfully. There was no real sign in her voice that she was being explored by Curious Tendril #307, because she was working very hard on keeping herself level.

And now she was being moved. It was an extremely horrifying sensation. Being bounced was one thing, but now she was being lifted. By tentacles around her legs, yes, but with far too much of her weight on the one inside of her, which curled into her like she was a fish on a hook. Her hands gripped the tendrils around her thighs, eyes going a little wild as she was set down on the ground. Her communication with her brother was more than a little strained.

When the tendrils finally released her, slithering off and out, she struggled briefly to remain standing tall, her legs giving an imperceptible little tremor. She beelined for her brother, a hand resting on his forearm strengthening her resolve. She felt instantly better for the contact, and stood momentarily beside and a bit behind him, letting her head rest briefly against his shoulder.

Alright. Time for a show.

She pulled off her shoes while her brother set up the music. Her stockings were still intact, thank goodness, and while her underwear was a bit uncomfortable, there wasn't so much moisture as to soak even through the leggings, let alone her shorts. Her poor brother wouldn't have to deal with that while she was spinning around his neck. Small blessings.

There wasn't really time to stretch, either; they'd have to get right into it. Thankfully, this was a dance they'd done a thousand times, and one of her favorites.

The second arrangement, she informed him, just to be sure they were on the same page, although she was sure they were. She took a moment to savor how automatic their actions must look to an outsider who didn't understand how they communicated.

She took her starting position, draping herself across Leon's shoulders as he kneeled in front of her.

The music started.

This was one of her favorites precisely because it was such a good mix of the two of them. Leon thought in technicals; lifts and spins and what looked good. The physics, the reality, the actuality. Noel had a tendency to come to him with a piece of music and a story. This was a good blend of both, to show off both their superior athleticism and--of course--absolute beauty... While still being the sort of emotional, evocative thing she enjoyed.

The music started slow and beautiful, and so did they, Leon bending her over his shoulders, pulling her into his arms. He spun her as he stood, and they were off.

The story was one of broken lovers, the tune one that switched between haunting and passionate. He loved her, and she loved him, but she got lost in her own mind. She ignored him, which showed through in the way she moved as if he weren't there, rarely looked at him. This worked mostly because she knew he would be exactly where she needed him to be. She could leap into the air and know that even if she wasn't looking, he would be in the place to catch her.

She moved as if he was invisible to her, but she was always being supported, kept from falling, lifted into the air. A leg around his neck, as if choking him, even though she was oblivious to it.

It made the rare moments in the dance where she seemed to catch notice of him, and they moved in perfect unison, all the more beautiful and tragically poignant. Hopefully it translated well to snake-monster.

It was not the most comfortable thing to perform in these clothes, barefoot, on these sorts of floors. A misstep, a fall, could have seriously injured her. She wasn't worried though. They didn't make mistakes. She bent the ways she needed to, the ways others could not, showing her body as a work of art, and with every step, he was the strength she lacked and the support she needed.

Perhaps the eye would be drawn to her, spinning doll that she was, but anyone paying attention would note how he could support her entire weight with one arm when he needed to, how he could catch her around the waist as she spun through the air.

She smiled as stood, one leg on his shoulder, the other perfectly parallel, straight into the air, her expression one of wistful longing.

She fell, and he caught her, one arm on the small of her back as she bent sharply as if she'd snapped in two. He cradled her in his arms, and the music faded.

She breathed heavy for a few seconds, exertion and adrenaline, before straightening with Leon's help, giving him a brief kiss on the cheek before turning to face their would-be audience. Moment of truth... did dances charm snakes?

RE: Farendajo [Open] - Tindome - 04-14-2017

Grilka watched attentively, intermittent drags on eir memti stick not distracting from the show as ey exhaled thick purple smoke. So much power in those little limbs, so much careful control. And so flexible. Such a pretty little story they were telling, too. Had they chosen it special, just for em? They were so good at playing their parts, longing and narcissism in equal measure. Ey appreciated people who were good at pretending.

Leon took to the part of an accessory so well. Ey really would need to play with him more, when the time came.

Ey could play with him now, yes. Ey could play with either of them however ey wanted, whenever ey wanted. But these were not one-time playthings, and it would be a waste to break them the first time out. Better to slowly acclimate them so they'd keep.

Ey took a long, slow drag as they waited for eir verdict. Ey opened eir mouth to say something, smoke trailing out between eir teeth.

Ey was interrupted by delighted clapping.

Grilka paused, and looked to eir right. Xotll had at some point decided that she wanted to see what was happening, and so had balanced on her back legs to get high enough. Her front legs were resting on top of Grilka's tail, the front panel of her dress draped between them, making her look like some sort of faun if one didn't know about the length of body still behind her.

She had a face of the utmost earnest delight, and was clapping enthusiastically.

Grilka narrowed eir eyes at her. Xotll looked up, wide red eyes meeting pink, and her clapping slowed.

"… I wanted to see," Xotll admitted, shrinking back a little.

"Xotll."

"Yes, Grilka?"

"Shoo."

Xotll huffed and pouted as her hooves slipped over scales to fall back down to the floor. "I just wanted to see!" she protested again, the sound of her trotting away.

Grilka cleared eir throat. "Yes," ey said finally, "very entertaining. I liked it quite a lot, oh yes. I have friends, you know, who like to throw the loveliest parties, and I'm sure they'd want to invite you if I could make introductions. Would you go to such parties, as a favor to me? Some of them can be quite intimate – but I will warn you in advance if it is the sort of thing where someone might try to touch you." Ey grinned. "They will be my friends, after all, and not yours. You don't need to be quite so friendly with the friend-of-a-friend."

Only Grilka would be fondling them without asking for permission first, only Grilka would be sliding scales into uncomfortable places. They'd be eirs. They might be borrowed, passed around, put on display, but in the end it would always be for em.

Ey took another drag, heavy coils sliding over each other as ey watched eir potential new pets.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - skiesofpurple - 04-16-2017

Leon had more than enough time to catch his breath while they were waiting for the results of their performance. That was always nice, not to have to smile and bow while leaving the headspace they get into during a dance. It was also annoying. Waiting meant that their audience wanted them to wait, to stew, to think about everything that had gone wrong, everything they might have noticed, and wondering if they even liked it to begin with. He wasn’t surprised this particular audience wanted to make them wait.

Then there was clapping.

Leon let his mask slip, a smile slipping across his face and away again. He’d almost forgotten about the barkeep. He’d never imagined that he’d be grateful to see the silly thing during this visit. At least someone here knows how to appreciate art.

I get it now, it’s cute-stupid. Like a pet that keeps running into walls.

Hah, of course she’s compare her to a pet. No way in hell we’d be able to get away with that. You aren’t that good yet. He teased gently, fully knowing the line he was treading.

I have no interest in being taken for stupid, no matter what the benefits are for that little idiot.

There it was. Leon couldn’t laugh outright. Hell, he couldn’t even let the laughter show in his eyes, that was too easy to interpret by outsiders. But he sure as hell could sign his silent amusement towards his sister.

That better be laughter over the fact that anyone is foolish enough to take me for stupid.

Ah, he’d hit a sore spot. My dear sister, I’m laughing because you’ve forgotten that’s one of your acts.

One that shouldn’t work as well as it does, frankly. It only works at all because I’m such an incredible actor.
An incredibly modest one, too.
Modesty is only one of my many wonderful traits.
When it pays off.
Of course! Why do anything that doesn’t~?

And that was why it worked as well as it did. Once Grilka’s attention was back on them, it was time to become serious again. His sister would have to go back to em, now, as much as he was loathed to let her slip away. Especially considering that now was when the real negotiations began.

His hands tightened.Sounds like it’s asking if we’ll be party favors for its friends.

Yeah, I got that too. Not looking forward to haggling with the giant snake monster, ugh.

He signaled a nonverbal sigh. She what they needed to do already, but he knew it would help her refocus for him to state it. Pick out one or two things we won’t budge on. We can give up a lot of ground, but you know what boundaries we need to set.

Yeah. Yours first, then mine. I would prefer not to be a party favor. We’ll see how well I can do.

Don’t push yourself too far. He insisted, knowing full well that she would give up too much ground if only to spare him. He loved her for that, but at the same time he hated seeing her put herself into uncomfortable situations. It was especially frustrating because he would have to be the one to pick up the pieces afterwards.

Hopefully I won’t need to.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - SolitareLee - 04-16-2017

The tension was thick enough to cut with a knife as the twins waited for Grilka’s reaction. The smoke looked a bit acrid; Noel was glad she was far enough away now that she didn’t have to breathe it in. She somehow doubted that the Krotazi was smoking a normal sort of cigarette. Noel wrapped her hand into Leon’s, the only betrayal of her extreme nerves. None of this was going exactly as she might have hoped, but with a few unpleasant sacrifices, she might still be able to bring it into something beneficial.

And then the clapping. Noel blinked, the tension momentarily broken. She had been so focused on Grilka, she hadn’t even noticed Xotll. Her cheerful, raucous applause was welcome, honestly. Applause in general tended to be. It was also interesting to see Grilka’s reaction--little more than mild annoyance at being interrupted in the middle of these tense negotiations. Xotll was either a favorite pet, or Grilka had a bit more give in em than eir appearance would suggest.

Noel’s smile didn’t falter, but Leon picked up on that subtext of Grilka’s “invitation” just as quickly as she did. She had absolutely no interest in being passed around like an hors d'oeuvre. She had been there. She had done that. She had gotten away from it, against all stacked odds.

Now was time to haggle.

She wasn’t looking forward to it in the least.

She took another few dancer’s steps forward, giving Leon’s hand a little squeeze before she let him go. It wasn’t fun to walk back towards Grilka after having so recently gotten free of eir grasp. This entire ordeal was very much testing her courage and her deception, both to their limits.

“Oh, we love parties,” she lied cheerfully. She could be persuaded to tolerate them; Leon hated them. “As guests, of course,” she rolled her eyes, but in a friendly sort of way, an exaggerated little sigh escaping her lips. “It’s one of the reasons we were getting out of entertainment to begin with, to be honest! So many people at parties felt we were favors to be enjoyed freely.” And Grilka would never ask that of them, she was sure. Ugh. Two things, she reiterated to herself, in her head. First her brother’s boundaries, then hers. But it wouldn’t hurt her to start high, so she had something to give up in negotiations. “I don’t mind doing you favors, of course,” she assured em affectionately. “But that’s because you’re so wonderful.”

The less my ass gets pinched the better.
As always, brother, your ass is my top priority.
As it damn well should be. We’ve worked hard on this ass.

RE: Farendajo [Open] - Tindome - 04-20-2017

That smile caught Grilka's immediate attention, a crack in a well-placed and pretty mask.

Pretty enough, anyway. Aliens were still aliens, but Grilka had learned to tell which ones were prettiest, even if they did not have eir fine scale structure or elegant horns.

Ey was not above using Xotll if ey thought someone had taken a shine to her – even platonically. It was one of the many reasons Xotll was useful. Others could be far more concerned for her safety than Xotll ever was, and it could be fun to let idiots believe ey might punish her for their disobedience.

Leaning forward, ey used eir two lower arms to pick Noel up, setting her back down on a ledge of tail still constantly moving in rearrangement. Ey drew back and up, took a drag of memti and exhaled smoke above her head. "I am," ey agreed easily, enjoying the way she all but groveled. Tendrils were already catching her legs again, sliding higher on her thighs.

"Because we are so friendly, I am of course happy to do such a big favor for you, expecting nothing in return. But it's bad karma, that kind of thing – very dangerous. If you would like to attend these parties only to dance and be pretty, it would still be a favor, but a much smaller one. It takes much longer to make karma balance under such circumstances."

Ey idly tugged on a pigtail again. "But maybe you enjoy my company so much, you will not mind doing friendly little things for a while." Ey paused, leaning back to look at her, fingers on eir chin. "Lift your top up, would you?"