alonimi
Sakura no hana Akane - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Sakura no hana Akane (/showthread.php?tid=502)

Sakura no hana Akane - Kat - 11-07-2014

<div align="justify]Situated atop a mountainous region skirting the Kingdom of Lahaina, the tea house is an act of good will; built to show solidarity between Lahaina and their eastern neighbors Udon Khai. Run by the mysterious ex-Geisha Kasen Hamako, the woman is revered for her charity towards those seeking asylum, and Sakura no hana Akane accepts any and all who seek safety. The location is considered one of prosperity and peace, and violence is not permitted in any way on the grounds of the establishment.

A flat stone path paves the way to the entrance, where travelers pass through decorative Roji gardens. At night, the way is lit by lightning bugs, who are said to hold the spirits of the dead in their otherworldly glow. Through a pristine set of fusuma, guests are given a preview of the delicate simplicities the tea house provides, tatami mats placed before their elegantly inlaid table counterparts. The Chashitsu boasts beautiful design while freeing itself from unnecessary clutter, the walls bare, save for a few scattered Kakemono scrolls bearing resemblance to the sea and sailing ships upon it's waves.

Behind byobu folding screens is the mizuya, which is where the tea is made. The room is kept as sparsely decorated as possible to avoid any hazards like tripping. A permanent scent of hinoki and lemon grass cling to the brightly lit chamber, as if to remind the entrant they are surrounded by the natural decadence of the region. A wood burning stove with matching cabinet line the far wall, and the sets of fine china are kept close at hand, so the experience remains authentic regardless who decides to serve.

Guests are expected to relax within the exotic reaches of Sakura no hana Akane, which is likely why the bath house plays such a pivotal role. Large enough to hold a handful of occupants at once, it is open to the vast expanse of scenery the tea house is allotted, and gives viewers a true sense of the landscape. Many great warrior found peace in the heat of the water, and salvation in the world beyond.

Rooms are saved for the few lucky enough to receive Kasen's seal of approval. While anyone is able to find safety in the tea house, they are not always granted access to the privacy and comfort of the inner sanctum. Feathered bed mats on cedar frames, kept clean and fresh to accentuate the general cleanliness of the tea house, make for wonderful sleep within the tranquil hideaway. One could spend years within the tea house and hardly notice time going by; such was the great beauty of the experience.

On rare occasion, a fight may be inevitable, which is why beyond the quiet of the tea house's general vicinity is the graveyard. Decorated headstones with names from eras passed line neatly in their silent rows, pointing towards an open, dirt bottom pit. There, fighters are free to take out their aggressions at a safe distance, and it is where many men (and women) have earned their stripes among the Tigers of Udon Khai.
[/align]

---

Rules

- Follow the ToS, respect the other players, and have fun.

- Walk in role players are always welcome, and encouraged.

- Maybe a mature role play with mature themes, fair warning!

- All races welcome.

- Archiving for the thread was done by the lovely DanixieWrites, and can be found here.

Sakura no hana Akane - megs - 11-08-2014

Tsubaki let Shima glare down at the mask for as long as he felt necessarily. She strained to listen to the sound of rustling foliage and singing insects to fill what would otherwise be a deafening silence. She attempted to get lost in thoughts of her own, to think of something would take her mind off the dread she felt from the idea of Shima leaving. Which was another matter entirely. Already so attached to this man that she had just met. Patrons came and went from their modest tea house, tucked away in the mountains, all the time. Why should this one be like any of those? Something about him had seemed so different, other than the new discovery. He seemed gentle, and kind. Or perhaps she was just projecting what she wanted him to be.

She heard his steps and fixated her attention on him once more as he approached her. He stopped and she found herself thinking how nice it would be if he came a little closer. If he sat down next to her and they continued their conversation in a resemblance of a more intimate and quiet setting.

She cocked her head at his opening question. Giving him the benefit of legitimate thought on the matter. It was very likely that she should be afraid, but she didn't feel that for him. What she did feel was not at all suited for a man she had just met, but it certainly wasn't anything resembling fear. "I'm not afraid of you, Shima," she said his name more affectionately than she likely should have. "Do I need to be afraid of you? Certainly, I know of your kind, but I like to think that you are not like the rest of your kind."

Tsubaki clasped her hands in her lap and settled back against the large oak with a comfortable, though tired, sigh. He wanted to know why she wanted him to stay. In all honestly, she wanted to know herself. Was it appropriate to tell him that she wanted him to linger so she could further decipher the tangle of feelings he felt towards him? "I feel that I would like to get to know you better," was what she chose to say instead. Not the more absurd of option of an explanation that skirted a fine line of confessing she would like the opportunity to fall in love with him.

She sat up again quickly, as if she had just thought of something. "You've still not eaten," her tone rose to the octave that someone who was not used to be such a terrible hostess would use. "You must be absolutely starving."

Sakura no hana Akane - fishwithaknife - 11-08-2014

The young male's coffee eyes drifted to focus on the starlit expanse above them, as if the stars themselves could answer for him. It was turning out to be a nice night, and the moon cast silvery shadows though the oak's branches. Despite how he willed his voice to remain even and calm, the hint of a deep-rooted terror lingered at the edge of each word,"I would like to think that you would have nothing to fear from me. Like I said, I can't stand tears, especially those of a woman...I suppose it's my personal weakness." He didn't look back down toward Tsubaki just yet,"But I wouldn't say I'm nothing like the rest of my kind. I still take revenge on those who offend me. I still enjoy frivolous things like good food and drink. And...I guess I'm a little careless, even for all the risks..."

It was then that he finally returned his gaze to the maiden, a bare hint of a smile gracing his moonlit features,"But I guess in this case, the risks are worth the recklessness, because, I'd like to get to know you too." He motioned toward the branches above them,"You can only learn so much from a bird's view."

Shima was about to actually sit down when it was pointed out that he had been neglecting his own well-being. He recoiled slightly, feeling as if he was being scolded, though the startled look on his face was far from the serious tone that had been in place a moment before,"Ehhh? I....I kinda forgot..." His stomach hadn't forgotten, however, and in fact chimed in with a gurgling snarl,"Hey, quiet, you!" The whole thing was a little embarrassing, but it had set the tengu back to his original behavior of cheerful cluelessness,"I was all worried about wild boar and crying dark spirits that I completely forgot all about eating. So...it's definitely not your fault, okay?"

Sakura no hana Akane - yinepuhotep - 11-10-2014

Tammy felt Shu-Mei tensing as she worked on her, and she froze, then pressed her hands firmly against her shoulders, and leaned forward, her focus so intent on worry over why the living woman was tense, that she didn't notice her body pressing against the other woman's back. She slid her hands down and wrapped her arms around Shu-Mei, and embraced her while she whispered softly, "I'm sorry, love. What am I doing wrong? Did I hurt you somehow?"

Her hands, moving to avoid the injury the living woman had suffered, came to rest on her breasts, and she gently pressed against her, no longer massaging or moving them in any way, simply holding tightly and cradling her, while she kissed Shu-Mei's shoulder and neck, intent on giving her as much care and affection as she could. Whatever she had done, she wished she could undo it, but since she couldn't, she would try to make up for it with her love and comforting.

Sakura no hana Akane - megs - 11-11-2014

Tsubaki cocked her head, listening to Shima speak and watching him watch the stars. "That really doesn't sound that different from anyone else, does it?" Her voice was soft, the question unobtrusive. Not necessarily demanding an answer, but moreso presented as a way to reassure him.

Her own smiled blossomed when she caught a peek of his. She was clearly pleased by his response. "Well, then. Since, that's settled we will talk to Kasen-sama in the morning. I am sure she will agree to it." The tea maiden laughed lightly as she stood and smoothed out her intricately patterned kimono. She straightened her coal-black tresses, violet eyes catching his gaze. She stopped in the middle of reaching for his hand, determined to drag him off to the kitchen and set this whole meal business right. Instead, brows pinched in the middle, and she crossed her arms against her abdomen, conveying her confusion. Perhaps she'd not hear him right. "Crying dark spirits?" she repeated, incredulity coated her tone.

Sakura no hana Akane - fishwithaknife - 11-12-2014

"Huh?" Shima's eyebrows were raised in honest surprise as he recounted the events that had prevented the tengu from getting anything to eat,"Well, the spirit that had come up to us while I was preparing that boar, she started to cry because she was lost and separated from...her queen, I think. I'm not really sure where she's from, but when I say dark, I mean like, dark like the night, not evil, really. A shadow?" He shook his head and crossed his own arms, as he mulled over the thought,"I have no idea, but if she was going to hurt anyone, I would have sensed it." He motioned in the direction of the hotsprings,"She seemed to calm down, though, so I guess she's not that different than anyone else."

His full attention returned to Tsubaki, his tone remaining light,"Good thing, though. I wouldn't be able to fight her if she cried at me. Or was a cat. Man, I hate cats...they're scary." He paused for a moment, seeming to consider the most horrifying of scenarios,"I hope she's not a shapeshifter..."

Again he shook his head,"Y-you think there's any of that soup left?"

Sakura no hana Akane - empress - 11-13-2014

When the movement along her back stopped her body relaxed, allowing some of the jittering nerves to cease their movements. it wasn't so much that Tamara caused her any pain, not directly, but the amount of restraint needed to keep her lips from separating into a joyful curve that released an awkward tune was the painful part. To allow Tamara to continue on thinking she had done something wrong would be unfair, and a lie, so when she turned to face the other woman she allowed the corners of her lips to gracefully glide upwards as she shook her head.

The arms that wrapped themselves around her were warm. Far more warm than the water she was partially submerged in. But not nearly as warm as the heat left behind from the ghostly kisses along her neck and shoulders. Briefly she wondered if her skin was on fire. The hands on he chest sent shock waves through her body but none more crippling than in her thighs. But what of her own hands? What would she do with those? Carefully she placed them on each side of Tamara's hips, thumbs delicately massaging the area underneath. There wasn't much time to second guess whether her actions were acceptable or not because before she realized it, she had captured Tamara's lips with her own. You haven't done anything wrong. She thought silently, pressing their bodies closer together.

Sakura no hana Akane - yinepuhotep - 11-13-2014

She's smiling? She's smiling! I didn't hurt her after all! I made her happy, it.... Tammy's thoughts stopped dead in their tracks when Shu-Mei's lips pressed against hers, and then her body pressed against hers. She slipped her arms around Shu-Mei and held her close, losing herself in the kiss. Oh, you are so sweet. You deserve to feel this every day. You deserve to be loved, even if it's only by someone like me.

When she let Shu-Mei come up for air, she looked into her eyes and whispered, "Yes, sweetheart. For as long as I am on this world, I will be at your side, and you will be in my heart." She sealed her promise with a gentle brush of her lips against the living woman's, then pressed herself against her, gently nipping at her lips and nuzzling against her cheeks. She purred softly, lovingly, "Take what you wish, my darling. Take what you wish, or ask me to take from you. All I want is to give you the love and happiness you need."

Sakura no hana Akane - megs - 11-15-2014

Tsubaki was quiet. The more information she was received about the day, the more it was becoming harder to ignore. Between the tengu and a supposed shadow-being, she was all but burnt-out. Throwing her hands up in the air, incredulously, she seemed content to just let the whole thing blow over. "Enough. She can do as she pleases. I can't take anymore surprises today." 

She was smiling, endearingly as he continued to speak. Cats, huh? She should probably warn him not to go near the cellar then. A calico strayed tended to wander around there, every now and again. 

"I am quite positive there is more soup left. Let's get you something to eat, lest I hear about what a terrible hostess I am in the morning."

Though given the events of the day, she really was turning out to be quite an awful tea maiden. 

Sakura no hana Akane - empress - 11-16-2014

Inexplicable feelings erupted from her core. And if she were to attempt to describe them it would take several languages interwoven together before she could begin to express what was happening. Even the most eloquent and complex languages alone failed to give way to even the slightest hint of what she was feeling. Lightheaded and numb to the world was a start. Her heart a flutter and her hands roamed euphoric skin, settling here and there for a quick tweak and rub. For all her experience in combat, her mind and heart were at war and it was unclear who the victor would be.

Lofty ambitions never suited her and to be honest they made her slightly nervous. Uncertainty and failure, things she had experienced in the past, were no longer welcome in her bones that ached for action. She had been lucky that her actions had come off as they had been intended, for if they hadn't then she would have been quick to attempt to drown herself in that moment. Love and happiness, two words that brought to her mind the ideals she once held as a child.

Tamara's voice came as a surprise, piercing through the haze of manifested dreams and steam. Encouragement of this sort would have been enough reason for her the back of her neck and tips of her ears to turn an unnatural shade of rose. And perhaps they had, to which she would shrug off as a side effect of the bath. Moments like these were to be savored by the most refined palette and her inexperience in dealing with them would soon show but Tamara seemed content in what she
was able to offer.

Sakura no hana Akane - yinepuhotep - 11-16-2014

Shu-Mei's warmth filled her to her core, and Tammy could think of only one other place she would rather be, and even that she tried not to think on overly much, for too much worry and upset would spoil the gift she was offering the living woman. Instead, she focused on the loving heart and pure intentions that went into this moment, and nuzzled Shu-Mei, held her close, and let out a soft, happy sigh. Her entire being focused on remaining solid so she could give Shu-Mei the warmth only a physical presence could, and kept her arms wrapped around her, careful to not allow her hands to explore in any way that might cause the other occupant of the pool to object to their behavior. The waiting was torture, but it protected Shu-Mei from any negative consequences, and ensured that when they were finally alone and free to act on the built-up feelings, it would be all the better.

Sakura no hana Akane - fishwithaknife - 11-17-2014

The tengu's attention shifted away again, watching the unseen shadow being, it would seem. After another moment of consideration, he simply gave a shrug, and stretched. The motion was vaguely avian, like a bird settling on a branch,"As weird as it all seems, I guess everyone who showed up just wanted food to eat and a bed to sleep in. For now, the reasons aren't all that important."

"Considering everything that has happened today, and just how many people showed up at once," Shima grinned, pushing away the serious moment with a certain finality,"I'd say you're a pretty good hostess."

He offered his hand to help Tsubaki to her feet, but more importantly, to show that if anyone was upset with her, it surely wasn't him. In fact, at the moment, he was willing to to fight anyone who thought any different.

Sakura no hana Akane - empress - 11-18-2014

The rattling of her heart seemed to return to it's usual murmur. Things were going smoothly and far be it for her to change that. Her body craved more, however. This was new. For once her body and mind were after two different objectives with neither one willing to bend in favor of the other. There was part of her that wanted to hold and be held, silently expressing things that couldn't be explained otherwise. To not ruin this impossibly perfect moment. Her body was far more primal and would have preferred to claw at the core warmth of Tamara, tearing away the outside world and relishing in the delightful taste of flesh. Not in the literal sense perhaps.

Or maybe she did. Maybe her lips itched to feel another part of the shadowy form before her. The neck, the collarbone, the -ahem- chest, the hips, the thighs, all laid themselves out before her like a buffet. Did she dare to feast? She could only try and hope for the best. After all this was her first time doing something like this.

To say that Shu-Mei had no experience with the way bodies interact intimately would be true, though she had become novicely aware of the subject in her years following her departure from the temple. Pictures decorated back alleys of the streets she paroled, drunken men proudly telling of their escapades with women young enoguh to be their daughter, there was even a book with hundreds of images and descriptions of things she couldn't fathom.

It never occurred to her prior how she would exactly go about proceeding past that moment but with whatever reserved grace she had, her hands slid upwards along smooth skin towards breasts far more full than her own. Cupping one in each hand while her thumb gently rolled across the tops of them. From afar it would seem as though she had done this many times before but her unsteady breathing said otherwise. How she was doing this without mentally falling to pieces was a mystery just the same. She could only hope she made the right moves.

Sakura no hana Akane - yinepuhotep - 11-18-2014

<p>The feeling of Shu-Mei's hands sliding over her, finding breasts that, while small compared to those of her companions, both living and dead, were much more full than those of the woman she held now. The warmth of those hands, holding her, the thumbs rousing her nipples to alertness, drew a whimper from her throat. She looked into the living woman's eyes, raised her hands to caress her cheeks, and whispered, her voice cracking with desire, "Yes. Oh, by the Shadow, yes."</p>
<p>Lighting seemed to spread, from nipples to belly in a roiling storm of need, and she threw her arms around the living woman and crushed her against her, capturing her hands where they held her breasts, while she pressed her lips to the other's. Her lack of experience didn't matter. Tammy assumed she would have to help her, to encourage and boost her confidence, but it was worth it, to feel this joy, this hunger, and to help Shu-Mei join with her in plumbing its depths.</p>
<p>After an eternity, that was far too short, she drew back her head and said firmly, her eyes fixed on Shu-Mei's for confirmation, "A room. We need a room." She would not risk Shu-Mei's health, or reputation, when finding a room would solve both risks immediately.</p>

Sakura no hana Akane - empress - 11-22-2014

There was no guarantee that her actions were having their desired effects on Tamara. Surely she wasn't causing any pain, that much was determined by the softness with which the woman before her spoke. Faith in her actions restored and a selfish hunger grew from it. More is what she wanted. To hear Tamara's gentle voice, not to mention that whimper, was no different from allowing a hungry animal to smell a five course meal.

The water around her wasn't nearly as warm as the closed space between them. Time seemed to slow to a stop as lips pressed into hers and a heartbeat -or pulse, whatever- drummed against the palm of her hand. Erratic thumping nearly drowned out the proposal of a room. She was enjoying the water surrounding them, seeing it as a comfort blanket in liquid form. A room would leave her completely exposed to the experience that was unfolding. Ears flushed red at the thought but soon afterwards she nodded subtly.

Taking it upon herself to do so, she pulled away from the woman and rubbed her right shoulder in an almost shy manner. A cool breeze caressed her skin and tickled her torso but did nothing to cool her feverish yearning. Glancing back at the tea house she wondered which rooms were empty and which ones weren't, the sooner she had that answer the better. Taking Tamara's hand in her own she gently tugged the other to follow as she waded through the bath back towards the path they crossed previously.