alonimi
Radius || Open - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Science Fiction (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Forum: Osiris Lunar Colony (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Radius || Open (/showthread.php?tid=500)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Radius || Open - bear - 08-07-2015

He was surprised to find himself awaking. Since his escape, he hadn't slept at all, and the sudden recognition of his ability to actually get rest was, well, kinda pleasant. Made him almost wish he had taken Dax up on her offer when a small pain bloomed behind the space above his right eye. With a slight groan, he tried to sit up, and finding that he could, he opened his eyes. This turned out to be a mistake as the light hit him like a freight train and sent him back down onto his back on the couch with another groan. A quick query found him to be currently suffering a hangover effect as a result of the alcohol from last night, and the recognition of the source of the issue set a fire in his burner and got his rage simmering once more: Coan. Apparently, getting drunk was a no-no, but a hangover the morning after a glass of wine? Good plans all around. He wanted to break something, but a small noise from the other room reminded him that he wasn't alone, and that these weren't his things to break. Rather, he rolled off the couch and got to his feet, staggering over to the kitchen sink to get a drink of water. The fluid would help cool down his components, but mostly, he just wanted to do it. Try and counter his hangover with force of will and rage.

While the act helped with his headache, the lights were still impossible, so he closed his eyes partway in an effort to shut out some of the excess illumination. This also helped. Returning to the couch he'd slept on, he sat down and considered his plans for the day. He wanted to get to the clocksmith as quickly as he could, as the longer he waited, the more dangerous Coan would get as their desperation to retrieve him climbed. This meant greater rewards, greater force, and greater government payouts in their pursuit of his body and mind. It also meant greater danger to his companion, and her employers, who had been gracious enough to let him stay, even if they didn't have all the details.

The sound of Dax doing things signaled to him that she was awake, and brought a small smile to his lips that he had to fight back. She wasn't his owner. She was his friend. Her waking didn't need to cheer him up. That was Coan's idea of a good slave. He frowned instead and ran a hand through the mohawk that still crouched on his head, a shade of blue that would have been jarring if it weren't for his insistence on looking like an asshole. But the new height and antennae he'd donned as a tribute to Dax's species were going to make fitting in harder for him, though he supposed that fitting in wasn't as necessary as long as he wasn't out in the open. If he decided to go outside, however, he would definitely be adopting a more subtle form.

The thought of outside returned him to his earlier plotting, and he considered what options he had for acquiring enough monetary swagger to afford a Clocksmith's services, and the only thing that came to him was theft. It had been how he'd gotten his clothes, after all, and it seemed a natural fit. Though…there was still the risk of getting caught, and while he'd gotten lucky with the chaos of his escape, trying to make that lightning strike twice was just a bad move forward. No, he had to get the money some other way, if he could. Even a mugging would be more reliable than robbing a store. But then, he didn't know how much it would cost to get the work he needed done. It was probably going to be a lot. He put his head in his hands for a moment, applying some pressure to his temples in an effort to focus his thoughts more.

The sound of her bedroom door opening snapped him out of his reverie, and he glanced over at her, taking in the details of her shape again within the moment. A small smile crept across his face, and this one, he kept as he offered a subdued wave.

"Want breakfast?"

It was all he could think to say at the moment.

RE: Radius || Open - Kat - 08-09-2016

Reyr certainly didn't mean to stare at Sol, but when he jogged up to where she and Nova had gotten comfy, the martian had a hard time not doing just that. Only when she was asked about her plans with her blue hued friend did she snap out of her trance, and give a very sure nod. "Dragged here, kicking and screaming." Pausing to flash a brilliant smile, she continued with, "But really, I could use some time out of the club. Any more time slaving at the bar, and I swear to whatever powers may be, I'll quit." Of course, everyone present was well aware Reyr couldn't afford anything so drastic - she barely complained to management. "Anyway, take a seat, stud. We have room for you at the big girl's table." Eyebrows wiggling playfully at their coworker, she turned from Sol, and looked over Nova with a small grin.

"Looks like you're going to be splurging on both us mooches, huh? You're a saint. More than a saint, you're a goddess. A fucking champ, Nova." Taking a sip of her drink, Reyr returned to the previous topic of Nova's new flame with an almost nosy question of, "But how was it? The date? Based on how happy you are, it went well... But HOW WELL?" With an exaggerated sigh, the orange haired bartender cleared her throat quietly before her voice was lowered for all their sake. "Sorry, I just want details. You know I love details, and this early, I could use some serious juicy tidbits." Eyeing Sol once more, she added playfully, "But never mind the girl talk. I'm sure you could give me plenty of juicy details if Nova gets shy."

Reyr didn't so much flirt with Sol as she treated him as a close friend, and the difference relied solely on whether she played footsie with him under the table. So far, her feet remained on her side, toeing the pavement.

RE: Radius || Open - megs - 08-29-2016

“You’re already forever in my debt,” Nova teased, corners of her mouth curving upwards as she didn’t bother to hide the way she was watching him from behind her dark sunglasses. There was no point in being subtle, especially if he was going to put on a show. The waiter deposited the appetizer she had ordered at their table, as Sol came around to sit with them. Reaching for a piece of crunchy bread with fresh cheese, Nova leaned back in her chair and brought her legs up to cross her legs beneath her. It perhaps wasn’t the most dignified way to present herself in the over-priced café, but she was under the impression she was about to spend quite a decent amount of credits and she could at the very least be comfortable.

The Calrathiion scoffed playfully when Reyr agreed with Sol. Did so again, less playfully when she threatened to quit.

“When am I not splurging on you mooches?” she replied after washing down her bread with alcohol. Nodding her head appreciatively as Reyr took a moment to shower her in words of praise, reaching to ruffle the Hyperion’s hair as he sat. She took her time with another piece of bread as the Martian pressed for more details, humming in response as if she were in some sort of deep thought.

“There’s not much juice, to be honest,” she admitted, picking up her phone to swipe idly across the screen. “Did you know this colony has a botanical garden?” she asked, somewhat rhetorically, flipping through pictures until she found a couple she snagged of the bio-luminescent flora. She turned her phone around to show the others.
“Apparently, it’s a research facility and you need fancy clearance to get into it,” she wiggled her brows, the gesture almost hidden by her huge glasses. “Anyway there’s all these crazy plants, and a huge window that you can see into actual space and…”

Nova paused. Hummed again, as she realized these probably weren’t the details that Reyr was after. “He bought me a wisteria bonsai. Like, a real plant. And we made out, like a lot. I’m pretty sure like the entire way back to my apartment,” she finished with a lilt of giggles.

“Alright, Sol. Your turn! Since I’m pretty sure someone’s saving hers for last,” she said, looking pointedly at Reyr. Or, one would imagine she was, behind the shades.

RE: Radius || Open - Chris - 08-31-2016

Stealing a chair from an empty table, the Hyperion expressed no remorse for the crime and the future patron who needed it. Instead, the man beamed brilliant smiles to reward their lingering gazes before Reyr confirmed his suspicions. "Aw, you poor thing," Sol teased, attentive to the following words that escaped the Martian's lie. "Sorry to hear. I'll be sure to miss watching the poor, desperate souls attempting to win your affection from the club entrance." Invited to the big girl's table, Sol positioned himself between the friends who sat opposite one another, playfully resting a hand at his chest and a mock gasp that he would have the privilege and honor of joining them. "You're too good to me, Reyr," awarding the woman another dazzling smile ruined to the hand Nova reached to ruffle his ginger locks. "Novaaaaaaaa...." Sol pleaded, annoyed briefly before his humor returned with a small fit of laughter - tucking his upper lip inward to blow the tresses Nova managed to rustle out in front of his features.

Idly prepping his hair up once more, the Hyperion listened quietly among the pair discussing the 'deets' of Nova's date the previous night. Sol did well masking a piqued interest in the man their blue hued friend would call a significant other after witnessing the heartache her previous flame was...

Grixton.

Just reflecting the name made the man's blood boil, and if not for Nova's objection, Sol would have sought his own personal justice upon the Calrathiion. Her reason was unknown and foreign to the foreigner, raised on the belief on those are wronged are justified to fight back. Still, it didn't sit right within him to mettle with another being's demons unless given the go ahead.

Another time, another place...

The Martian's cheery voice is what brought the man back from his thoughts, releasing a quaint snicker at the mention of sharing his saucy details should the Calrathiion get too shy. Confirming the demand with a nod, amber hues fixed themselves on Nova playing coy despite the honesty she swore by. After viewing the pictures on the woman's mobile, Sol rolled his index to hurry her story to the better details they both wanted to hear. The tale ended with the lovers making out the entire way back to her apartment at which Sol turned his head and squinted his eyes filled with skepticism. "Uh-huh... Hey! I mean, if that's the teenage ending you want to give us that's perfectly alright by me, BUT... I know how freaky you can get," Sol teased, childishly sticking his tongue out at the woman turning the spotlight on him.

"Me? Huh, let's see... uhhhh," Sol backtracked, recalling anything of importance that happen within the last week or so. "The new girl that was recently hired at our club. Y'know, the one that wants to be called "Widowmaker." Yeaahhh, she can't ride a dick worth a damn!" Sol shook his head disappointingly, "bitch got a fat ass for no reason. Kicked her ass out after I got mine."

Remorseless, the Hyperion reached to grab a slice of bread from the basket before leaning back in his chair with a sly grin. "Besides, you two should know how I get down," shooting a wink Nova's way and a smile Reyr's as the spotlight was now on the redhead.

"You're up."

RE: Radius || Open - Kat - 08-31-2016

Last was preferable, true. Reyr didn't bother to contest the fact, given her story was one she figured wouldn't bode well over the course of the next few nights. Ingrico was a well known musician, and she was... Well, she was a bartender at a shady club in the red light district. His sort of people were hardly ones she expected to find skulking about Radius, and worse, she had fallen into the starry eyed belief that maybe - just maybe - he wasn't going to be like all the others. Reyr had a list of names, a memory full of faces, and somehow, no progress from any of them. Hit it and quit it was starting to sound like a perfectly reasonable way to go about her after hours escapades.

"I kinda wish I had a plant to show for all my hard work."

Listening, Reyr sipped her drink and nodded occasionally, her glances shifting between Nova and Sol like the two of them created a center of gravity she couldn't ignore. Not with a history as sordid as theirs. Nova spoke of botanical gardens, with pictures in tow of the account. Sol mentioned a woman she knew in passing, and her chuckle at his explanation was partially due to how refreshing the end turned out. Just like him to give them the boot when they let him down. The Martian eased slightly as her two companions readied their gazes her way, as she knew even with a pair of shades guarding her from Nova's alien hues, there was where her expectations remained.

"Look, my night wasn't anywhere near as exciting, so buckle up for a lackluster experience." Brushing over the pockets of her shorts, Reyr found the electronic cigarette she kept for raunchy stories, and brought the chromatic filter to her lips. The vapor trailed a burnt orange over the table, scented like cinnamon or peppermint - or something she never could explain when prompted. "No names since this probably isn't a reoccurring thing, buuuuuut I met a celebrity." In usual fashion, Reyr wiggled her eyebrows before knocking her head back to rest on the chair, eyes meeting the massive ceiling high above their gathering place at the cafe.

"So, I was working last night after Nova scooted off, and the bar got busy at peak, like usual. I wouldn't say I was happy about it, but Mr. Celebrity walked in and met up with some green chick. Leather jacket sort. Threw me off when he came my way, and after too much alcohol, we ended up in a room." Pausing, her eyes lowered to her coworkers in brief evaluation. "First, the only cock I've ever had like his is yours, Sol. Secondly, the only being in this entire universe with a tongue like his is you, Nova."

Reyr couldn't contain her laughter following, bringing the back of her unoccupied hand to her teary lids to wipe a minor spell of tears. "Oh my god, I was a cowgirl! Literally! He had fucking horns, guys!" Other patrons ignored what they overheard, but the Martian woman had a tendency to speak too loudly when offering such a recount, so there was doubt about her volume and who in the general area was learning too much. "I mean, it was wild. Fuck, I'm really upset he's so famous because if he wasn't, I'd tie his ass down and keep him all to myself." An exasperated sigh was given before she added, "But I've been burned before, and like hell I wait around for the potential at bagging myself a celebrity. I haven't got anything to offer to show off my night, other than all these bruises."

Arms extended, the evidence was there across tan skin, with scratches still fresh and skin left tender by too many kisses from a greedy pair of lips.

"Anyway," Her arms returned to stationary positioning, her cigarette placed to the side of her menu. "That's it. Got some dick. Left bruises and hung over. Now, our dear Nova has provided me with brunch because I'm spoiled." Reyr batted her lashes in the Calrathiion's general direction while noting, "And with you here, Sol, that puts the band back together."

"But... I didn't get a plant, and that's probably the most awesome fucking gift a date can give. Like, it's symbolic, isn't it? It will grow and strengthen like your newfound relationship... or Sol's dick when you show off that trick with your tongue." With that, Reyr finished with another playful wiggle of her shaded brows. It was hard not to feel at ease with two individuals she had known for years, and for what it was worth, she knew they wouldn't take her too seriously when it came to her flirting. Well, at least Nova might not. Sol on the other hand...

Reyr shot Sol a sly glance before nursing the remainder of her Bloody Mary.

RE: Radius || Open - megs - 09-12-2016

Nova was unaware of the disgust that Sol still harbored for Grixton. She'd already stopped the Hyperion from nothing short of killing the drug dealer a few times, and since he no longer showed up at the club, she assumed her ex had drifted into the background of Sol's concerns.

That did not stop her from keeping the details of Grixton's continued and unannounced visits to her apartment to herself.

The dancer puffed out her cheeks when Sol started to tease her, tentacles flaring behind her back as her friends snickered at her seemingly uneventful retelling. She would have continued to defend herself had it not been for Sol's closing remarks, on her said…'freakiness'. Her face instantly turned purple, blushing from the bridge of her nose to the widow's peak ridge of her tentacles. She tried and failed to hid her violaceous new coloring behind her glass and a very generous sip of her Campari. She tried and failed not to think about the night that he was referencing.

Nova snorted a laugh into her drink, at Sol's comments on the ass of his latest fling. Nearly choking on the beverage she set it down quickly to reach for a napkin to smother a fit of coughing mixed with laughter. Scattered patrons that had been attempting to enjoy a quiet brunch, glared not so subtly in their direction, but the trio didn't care to notice.

Sol winked at her and she was blushing all over again, this time hidden behind the fancy cloth napkin still pressed to her face, grateful when his attention turned to Reyr.

"…the only being in this entire universe with a tongue like his is you, Nova."

She was just destined to be purple, she was forgetting the color of her skin. Her face was literally on fire and it was a wonder she had any blood left for her brain. Her scales shimmered rainbows as she shifted in her seat, wondering how the two of them could be so casual about their sexual exploits. Pale eyes traced the marks on Reyr's arms in a mix of horror and fascination as she showed them off like little trophies.

Nova'd had her own share of similar bruises like that once upon a time.

She'd not been nearly as proud of them.

"We've been on one date," she corrected, though Reyr's comments on her gifted tree and potential relationship were nice to think about. She'd spoken over the woman briefly, only to cease talking to another comment about Sol's dick. She tried not to think about it. She failed. She was grateful for the sunglasses that masked the fact that her gaze was briefly locked on the flame-haired Hyperion. When she looked back to Reyr she found the Martian looking at him too.

Huh.

She shifted the focus back to Reyr. "Really," she complained, dubiously. "No names?" she hissed, for clarification, lowering her voice and leaning across the table in a show of discretion, tentacles curling towards her ears. "You fucked a celebrity you don’t think you're going to see again, and you won't tell us who."

RE: Radius || Open - Chris - 09-20-2016

Respectively last, the remaining amigo established a formal apology regarding her 'lackluster' experience. With no evidence to argue the statement, the Hyperion dove head first into the narrative she wove. Exploring pockets for her cathodic cigarettes she saved solely for her raunchy tales, it'd been correct to assume Sol was intrigued to hear her retelling. Unable to put a name to a face, Sol expressed his doubt with a scoff at the reveal of Reyr's story, snickering quiet enough for no one to catch. Nevertheless, he maintained a level of class in allowing the Martian to continue per usual; wiggling her brows to keep their imagination running with scenarios. It certainly worked for Sol, imagining the infinite amount of possibilities of how well her evening gone...

Or how wasted.

No matter the case, Sol attended to the foundation Reyr laid first thing: the previous night shortly after Nova cashed out for the evening. What escaped next was rather predictable as all stories have been within Radius: after too much alcohol, the pair found themselves a room for their sexual escapades. Pause stolen, the single male cocked his head a tad once Reyr's gaze met his.

"First, the only cock I've ever had like his is yours, Sol."

Sol welcomed the evaluation much easier than his Calrathiion company, relishing within the sentiment with lighthearted snickers and beaming ivory smiles. Nova, however, blatantly expressed some discomfort in relation to how casual they voiced their sexual feats, he supposed. Resting a hand on the dancer's lap, Sol leaned someplace below her eye level for a better view of his amber gaze as he mouthed reassuringly, "It's okay." Attentive to the Martian's remaining account, her friend whistled upon viewing the evidence she fashioned as a reminder and ultimately turning Sol a believer.

"Hey, if you left an impression, he may just come crawling back," her redheaded companion encouraged, adding, "Besides, I can't think of another who squeezes as tight as you." His brows rose once teasingly enough, keeping his gaze locked with the Martian as he ripped apart another cut piece of bread.

Returning to the original subject of discussion, Reyr went further and beyond how symbolic a tree could relate one's relationship. How the woman decided to close the analogy is what finally got Sol's features to explode of roseate.

"Reyr.... really?

Sharing the embarrassment, the bouncer sought the Calrathiion's gaze shielded behind her sunglasses. And whereas Nova had nothing to show, Sol did-- adjusting a throbbing stiffness underneath the table.

"I really am going to miss that trick though. Strangely enough, you always had that slight tint of purple on you."

Nova's tongue was too great a force for the man's fortitude, recalling an insatiable bombardment every fiber of his being welcomed. But somewhere in the midst... lied pain.

Be still, restless heart -- feeling an ache to feel an ache. Ashamed of the ill thoughts that plagued his subconscious in regards to Nova's new beau. Because despite the numerous nights at her apartment, between the cuddling and shared kisses, Sol was left to toy with the dreams in his mind.

Yearning to feel Nova's plush buds glide smoothly along his length, drowning himself in her gaze as he climaxed and awaited her bob to start again. Gingerly trace his kisses down the curve of her silhouette, seeking the slit oozing adoration for the repeated orgasms he'd certainly accomplish. To pummel her ass and memorize each note she'd howl in his name. Like a conductor, If a note was too low, Sol corrected it with a sharp thrust that would send ripples throughout the curvature of her ass. Harder, deeper, violate the Calrathiion to a level of how unsatisfied she'd be if he didn't finish shooting hot, filling cum inside her.

And as much as the Hyperion felt to help sing the hymn of her temple, he also wanted to be the barbarian who raped her nuns and desecrate the monuments erected in her name.

So fondly did that Hyperion stare, returning to his senses just as Nova leaned over the table in a show of discretion. Meanwhile, Reyr had been eyeing him while she nursed the remainder of her Blood Mary. For reasons unbeknownst to him.

What schemes played rampant at the thresholds of her mind Sol wondered. Did she notice his earlier adjustments? The bouncer wouldn't put it pass the bartender to start jerkin' him under the table. Such desire did this prideful lioness stare.

Should she need a Pridestalker who forced her to sit on her knees with her hands flat against thighs and lips parted when her Alpha arrives home....

That could be something they could arrange at a later time.

RE: Radius || Open - Kat - 09-20-2016

In passing, between quips, Reyr had made her order. Emerald hues watched her friends where they mingled, their mannerisms all too familiar to the Martian, though with someone else in mind. Another night, another life. Something close to envy bubbled beneath the surface, but what she sought wasn't in the presence of her peers, and it likely never would be. The feeling slowly subsided, replaced by a numbness their lives on the colony bred unnoticed below her otherwise carefree visage. "One date is better than no date." Dark lashes blinked languidly, her set of pearly whites toying with the end of her straw as she asked, "Is there going to be another date any time soon?"

Maybe Reyr felt connected to Nova more than she did Sol, as their relationship had never been strictly sexual. When Nova was in tears over Grixton, Reyr sat close under the covers, her arms wrapped about any part of her friend that wasn't swollen from pain. They had watched the station while they shopped, taken in the sights and tasted what the city had to offer; they lived together as one for as long as the two had worked in the club.

Yet, the guilt Reyr felt always seemed to drive a wedge between any further connection. It wasn't likely to go away. The most she could do was hope this new suitor treated Nova like she was the center of their universe. That much of their friendship remained intact, even as the pact she made elsewhere remained like fresh wounds on her conscience. Who knew selling your soul could leave you so hollow?

Sol would earn a passive giggle from the Martian, his demeanor always so at ease that Reyr wondered what it would be like to witness him truly unleash his pent up frustrations. Not one to chance such things, there had never been an opportunity to find out. It was best not to dwell on the possibilities though. Reyr was a broken toy, all mismatched parts that didn't want to fit, and enough baggage would set off red flags in even the most insatiable of lovers. "I won't hold my breath on that one, buuuuut he has my digits if he wants round two." When her meal arrived, it wasn't nearly as appetizing as she imaged it to be. By appearance standards, it was superb quality, given where Nova had chosen for the duo to dine - but Reyr felt the edge of her hangover tinging her senses.

Her afternoon would likely consist of laying around in bed, masturbating to wild thoughts regarding Engrico and their nightcap, under the pretense it would alleviate her headache. Perhaps it would alleviate the other emotions smoldering in her stomach as well. "No, no. No names this time. Mostly because I don't want to get hung up on it, I guess?" Too late. "I figure I'll take a nap after brunch, and when I'm up, we can head back to the club or something. I need to unwind, and what better way to do that than to hang out in the same place I work?" The Martian cracked a grin as she tucked away her vapor stick, sights set on the dish of breakfast she had almost forgotten.

"Tonight might be the night I get lucky, and meet a wealthy man with two tongues and a fetish for orange hair. Who knows?"

RE: Radius || Open - megs - 11-12-2016

Tentacles flared behind her head as her eyes scanned across the duo in turn. Sol pointing out the violet flare across her scales did nothing to soothe it, and her gaze dropped into her lap. She fidgeted nervously in her chair, aware of his hand on her knee. She was spared the warm contact of his skin on hers by the stretch of Lycra the clung to her curves. If she’d known the thoughts that occupied his mind she’d have problems other than the flush upon the apples of her cheeks.

She distracted herself with thoughtful sips of her drink until it was gone and she eagerly signaled the waiter for another. As if she needed the alcohol to help her dig a deeper hole when it came to the mouths on her friends.

Oh god, don’t think about their mouths.

Nova watched Reyr eat like it wasn’t something she did on a regular basis while she poked at her own eggs benedict with her fork. She shrugged. “Didn’t say anything about another date.” A lie, they had very much spoken about going out again, but Nova didn’t want to seem too hopeful in case it didn’t happen. “I guess we’ll see,” she suggested, as if she’d not told them about the lengthy make-out session she’d shared with Ix before he’d dropped her off.

Now that the Martian and the Hyperion had been sure to be exceptionally graphic in their own retellings her kisses seemed childish.

“You don’t work tonight?” she asked, obviously surprised. Noca was positive that all Reyr did was work. Nova cocked her head at the other woman, tentacles curling into loose pinwheels against her jaw. It had just occurred to her that something about the Martian was...suspicious. Which was not a thought she often had about her best friend. Nova pursed her lips. Was Reyr hiding something from her? Something other than a celebrity one night stand.

Yolk spilled out of the poached egg as she cut into it, eyes still on Reyr behind her sunglasses. She was thankful for the shades that allowed her to stare as she pleased. “I work tonight,” she commented. “So, I’ll probably just run to the gym, and then work out, and then...run home,” Nova trailed off, realizing how militarist her routine still sounded. Old habits died hard, it seemed, but it worked out in the end. She wasn’t going to complain about her abs.

“What about you Sol?” she asked, rolling her hidden gaze to where he sat at her side. “Working tonight?”