alonimi
Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books (/showthread.php?tid=491)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - megs - 11-27-2014

Rylan sipped her coffee as she followed behind him quietly. Misty droplets clung to the fur of her ears, like decorated crystals and stuck her long lashes together into star-like points. She hid another smile behind her cooling mug, eyes sweeping over green leaves and crimson petals.

He led her behind the enormous oak, and she turned away from him as he leaned against it. She finally lowered the mug, holding against her abdomen and idly running fingers across it's ceramic surface. In any other circumstance, she would be quite catty over the conditions of climate, but it easy to ignore if it meant a look at the garden with Jean. The sway of her tail could almost be described as happy.

The motion stopped, abruptly, when he said her name; one ear twitched to the sound of it. She didn't turn immediately because there was something different in the way he said it now, as compared to when he usually used her name. Rylan tossed her gaze to Jean over her shoulder, to see he had begun removing his gloves. That was intriguing enough on it's own, the gesture was rare. As he spoke again, she turned to face him in the same swift motion that was not at all suitable for the length of that skirt. His words left her quite taken aback, made obvious by the way her ears fell to the side and her brow furrowed.

It was not from offense, or shock at his overall boldness that left her looking this way. Her gaze dropped to fingers working over buttons. It was an obvious expression of disbelief. Her head cocked, she almost didn't hear his warning, much too focused on the idea that someone wanted to kiss her, to ravish her, as he had put it. Fingers tightened around the mug, cold and forgotten, her lips parted and there was a small sigh of a sound, but she said nothing. She didn't leave either.

Her ears stood at attention again and she did her best to meet his eyes.
"But...why?" Her tone was clearer than her demeanor indicated it would be. She was as doubtful as ever, unaware of the charm or beauty that other people saw in her. She feared, though she would not say so, that this gesture was made out of pity. Rylan was easily pitiable, and would a man who knew he looked like her dead husband not pity her the most?

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - Angel Kimmi - 11-27-2014

The blonde was completely oblivious to what was occurring within the rest of the building and between its other occupants. He was in his zone so to speak, devoid of any concerns or thoughts apart from the books before him. Pale digits caressing the spines like most would their lovers before slipping one of the volumes from the shelf in front of him, nestled within the palm of his hand as he read the words printed on the paper as the familiar sounds and scents surrounded him. There had been many a time in his twenty-one years that Zakiel had spent all night poring over books and writing notes - it was almost as frequently times where he forgot to eat or sleep. Those other tedious necessities forgotten until someone deemed to remind him of them.

Zakiel didn't react to Rhys' approach, even when the young woman slipped behind him his attention remained riveted on the book. Aquamarine eyes were alight with interest and curiosity, a joy that one would almost expect from a child on Christmas morning when opening a gift - for that's what the books represented to him. Treasure troves of information. Of legends and myths...he adored the process of sorting fact from fiction and pondering over the stories told, but his love of books didn't end there. He loved poetry and thick volumes of history, or fantasy novels and so much more - they were all stories that painted a vivid story of another time, another place.

Even when she blew at his ear it didn't create the expected response. Instead of looking up he instead shifted his shoulder upwards and tilted his head onto an angle as he rubbed at it, absently assuming it was a trickle of water tickling his ear. Unfortunately for him that led the young woman to invading his personal space further and she was so very close when her soft voice startled him close to his ear. The voice caused him to jump as a startled yelp escaped him and he almost dropped the book, the volume slipping through his fingers before he bent over and managed to catch it, fingers curling tightly around it.

Firstly he made sure that the book was alright, shutting it before bringing it to his chest as he straightened. His cheeks flushing when he backed up causing his back to press against a soft feminine form before realising that was the wrong direction - she was behind him. Stepping forward this time before spinning around to face her, "Oh...um...excuse me," he said quite visibly flustered as he clutched at the volume.

His surprise and confusion caused him to miss some of what she had said which only added to his embarrassment and he was consciously aware of the close proximity. He stepped back a few steps until his back hit the bookshelf behind him though on closer inspection she didn't look quite...normal. Perhaps she was wearing contacts too - like the first gentleman with the magenta eyes. Was this some kind of cosplay bookstore, he wondered as he noticed the hat and the unnatural colour of her hair, "Yes, the books are wonderful. I'm sorry I didn't quite, uh catch your name...and who is Elijah?"

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - Tindome - 11-27-2014

Jean shrugged out of his jacket, shook it out as he removed it and stepped closer to her. His movements were slow and deliberate, taking his time as he draped the jacket over her shoulders and smoothed it out. He wrapped his hands around hers, and gently slid the mug from her fingers, though once he'd claimed it he only tossed it aside to get it out of his way.

"Because," he said, taking her hands again to lead her nearer the oak, "since you walked in today it is just about all I have been able to think about. As to the why of that – I confess to a long-held weakness for stockings and short skirts." He had led her in such a way as to put her between himself and the tree's trunk, and now he moved forward, backing her against it. His jacket would probably not fare well against the rough bark, but better than her sweater would have. "Not on just anyone, mind. But you have the sort of legs that would look lovely on my shoulders, and the stockings draw the eye."

He released her hands to run his thumbs along either side of her jaw, hold her face and tilt it upward. Despite previous claims to the contrary, his mouth was soft when it met hers; his body wasn't quite pinning hers, not yet, but a knee bent between hers to urge them apart. "Really," he murmured against her lips in the moments that they separated, "if I did not know better, I would think you were deliberately trying to entice me." He kissed the corner of her mouth, the line of her jaw, the crook of her neck; his lips brushed along the edge of the choker that she wore. He hooked a finger around one of her garters, while his other hand began loosening his tie.

"You are also enticing in other things," he added, "but I like to think I am usually much better at not assaulting you with wayward erections." He grinned, and though she wouldn't be able to see it the expression would press sharp teeth against her skin.

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - Hobo_Bob - 11-28-2014

He was a shy, quiet type. The kind of a male that always made Rhys want to act very very badly.

Oh, how sweet the sounds he made while startled. A white kitten with green eyes and gold hair that was longer on one side than the other. Normally, that would be very distracting, the need to fix it would have been strong. Yet it was just perfect on his face. Glasses covering his eyes, yet she was drawn to the color and vibrancy of those peepers.

The book in his hand fell, yet he leaned over just enough to catch it, pressing back against her and making Rhys blink rapidly in surprise. He was very cold and wet. He couldn't be comfortable like that. Her expression of mischief changed into concern very quickly. The customer stood straight and backed up against her. Was he at a loss of what to do? Or was it simply he didn't know where she was. 

It was of little importance. Her hands were on his waist, holding him for just a moment before he could pull away and turn to face her. He was lovely...

Much too beautiful to be a man, and yet he was. He smelled like one, felt like one and was as embarrassed and awkward like Ryan. Oh dear lord, he was an overly beautiful version of Ryan Clark!! Rhys felt her heart jump with joy when she came to this conclusion. "Perdonatemi, signore~..." she purred as he apologized. She did as well, because she had caused him to be surprised. 

And she would do it again when given the chance.

She moved slowly closer to him, causing him to back up into the book shelf. It was part of the floor and ceiling, much too heavy the just topple over, but she still stretched her hand out as if to steady the shelf. "Careful, signore. Do not eh-....bring the house to fall." Her smile was warm and careful as she looked at him. Being 5'5, well proportioned and slim, she could not keep the shelf from falling even if she used all her natural strength. But it did bring her closer to him, into the warmth of her body since his was no doubt chilled.

"Ah~....Perdonatemi. I Rhys de'Marucillano. Elijah is mi amichi, the friend. He came from here, and ask me to help you since he gets a thing to dry you. Il mio povero gattino, you are cold, si? Here..." Rhys removed her white cardigan and gently moved it around him, draping it over his shoulders. Her hands smoothed the warm, soft cloth along his shoulders and arms, getting his body warm again until Elijah could return with something more substantial.

Really, she was tempted to take him to the bathroom and dry him off then let his clothes dry in the laundry room. But then Elijah's efforts would be in vain...

"Signore, come. We dry you and your clothes. Yes? I give you hot tea...or cafe? Cioccolato?" Rhys stepped back from him, down the little hall a few steps and offered her hand to lead the way. A warm smile, an honest desire to get him dry and comfortable. And if she got to be of use then all the better.

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - megs - 11-28-2014

Rylan was speechless. As was her usual nature, but there was something different about this stunned, disbelieving silence. She didn't cower when Jean moved closer, or flinch away when he slipped the jacket over her, as she was likely to do with anyone else. She watched the mug as it was tossed away as if she was actually disappointed to see it go, but the turn of her head was mostly to avoid looking at him.

She allowed him to lead her, as she was often prone to do, while resisting the urge to hold his hands tightly as if she were desperate for contact, or terrified that he would let go. Her eyes widened a touch at his words, widened further still as her back pressed against the tree. She could feel the firmness of it, but the jacket saved her from the rough contact.

Her own hands dropped to the side when he released them, and she appeared to stop breathing as a gentle touch slid over her jaw. She didn't return the kiss, so much as she allowed herself to be kissed, still too deliriously shocked to make moves of her own. But as his kisses trailed lower, and his leg pushed between hers and a finger slipped beneath her garter, a sound that could only be described as a purr resonated in her throat. It was needless to say that with her propensity not to be touched, or spoken to, or looked at, that it had been quite sometime since Rylan had been the object of attentions such as these. The contact of teeth against her skin coursed a shiver up her spine, and her ears fell back, brushing against the crown of her head.

"You would be wrong," she responds, finally, after relearning how to breathe; how to string together coherent sentences. "If you think I don't dress myself to impress you."

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - Tindome - 11-29-2014

She wasn't resisting, but she wasn't reciprocating, either. Not until that purr, that lovely little rumble in her throat that he met with a growl against her skin. He knew, even if she didn't say anything, even if she hadn't acted like it, that his attentions were having their desired effect. He could taste the growing sweetness in her, eyes just the slightest bit brighter for it.

"Consider me impressed," he said, as his hand slid between her thighs to rub against lace, seeking the spot that would make her gasp and have his eyes flaring bright. Foreplay had a more practical function than it otherwise might have, since he needed more from her if he was to safely pick her up and wrap her legs around his waist. Mist was plastering white shirt to white skin, and his other hand reached up to stroke sharp nails through her hair, fingertips along the edge of one of her ears. "Though if you choose your clothes so carefully, I fear it may seem unappreciative if I rip them off of you."

He wrapped his fingers gently around her ponytail, turned his wrist until he had wrapped her hair around his hand like a rope, though he only held it and did not pull. "Do you know, every time you wear your hair like this I want to do this? I can never decide if I would rather you be over my desk or under it, but always I think I would hold you down like this." He tugged gently, so that more of her throat would be exposed to him, so he could nip at the skin above her collar. "Ah, but what a very rude confession, non?" He kissed the same spot, though he did not apologize.

"Rylan, ma belle, would you mind unfastening my trousers for me? My hands seem to be occupied." In her hair and between her legs, and even if they weren't he loved the feel of anxious fingers fumbling over buttons, his erection now obvious outlined against black cotton.

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - Angel Kimmi - 11-30-2014

The blonde was off balance from her unexpected arrival, only to be further startled by the sensation of hands against his waist which caused him to back up against the bookshelf behind him. The action creating some much needed space between them, unfortunately for him it was only temporary. She followed him and once more invaded his personal space though when the hand reached out past him to the shelves he managed not to flinch though he froze for a moment.

He was conflicted, feeling both comforted by the sturdy wood and volumes at his back as much as he felt caged in by her. Zakiel could smell the faint aroma of soap and shampoo coming from her, and feel the heat of her body - causing him to process the fact that he was cold. He hadn't noticed, so preoccupied by the books. Still he clutched tighter at the book pressed against his chest, heart beat increasing as his anxiety level increased a notch.

"It...it's fine," he managed to get out though he didn't much like the way his voice wavered. Still this time he managed to catch their names as he was paying enough attention, realising that Elijah must be the gentleman he had met earlier with the magenta eyes, and she was Rhys. It was times like these he was glad that he'd had a stage of obsessive language learning a few years ago or he would have been confused at the mix of English and Italian.

Though if he had not, perhaps then he would have had an excuse not to speak to her.

Zakiel's forehead furrowed, forgetting his anxiety momentarily his mind working, did she just call him a kitten? Distracted he didn't see it coming and he stifled the yelp this time when the white fabric was draped over his shoulders. Though he could safely assume she was trying to dry him off or warm him up it didn't make things any easier. It was then that he felt guilt at his earlier misgivings, she was trying to help...how was she to know that her close proximity would not be well received, especially when mixed with the element of surprise. Or that he had a mild phobia about women, especially ones being in his personal space. It had nothing to do with liking or disliking the individual.

How hated this side of him at times, the one that wished only for solitude and for the easy way out. How he hated this inability to handle such a small thing without panic.

Zakiel took a steadying breath, his shoulders relaxing slightly as she took a few steps back from him allowing him room to breathe. He watched as she held out her hand to him and he hesitated to comply with the offer, in part it was because he hesitated to leave the haven of books. He hadn’t had nearly enough time to peruse the many volumes that filled the shelves – to do so would take days if not weeks. Time was something that he planned to invest in this however, there was still the small issue of the young woman wanting to lead him elsewhere.

He didn’t want to hurt her feelings either. Many a time this kind of thing came down to hurt feelings and unfortunately plenty of drama due to his lack of tact because while he was book smart, he wasn’t very people smart. He just didn’t know how to explain his phobia. So today he stalled as he tried to think up an adequate reason for his preference to stay here while dripping over the floor. “Well…I would uh…love some cioccolato, but I should stay here and…”

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - Blade - 11-30-2014

It didn't take the apparition too terribly long to find the towel he was looking for; though, he did have to leave the kitchen and go the bathroom for said item. In that time he could tell the fox was enjoying his interlude with the mouser. He wondered, briefly, if there would be any cleaning up to afterward. Rylan appeared just the sort his master lingered on and sought after: reserved, easily embarrassed, and quick to blush despite dressing in a manner that was deliberately done for Jean's benefit. He hoped that all he felt from her remained genuine; and, that when it was over she would move along. Jean was not one prone for expectations he could and would not fill. There had been on exception to that, and Elijah sorely desired that he never make himself known again.

A white fluffy tumble of material, still folded, was grasped in his hands as he exited the hall and made his way back into the main part of the bookshop. When he looked for the space the boy had occupied, hoping to see Rhys there chatting with him and keeping him company, he was left to sigh internally as the bit of mess leading to the bookshelves. It wasn't a large mess, but a trail of little wet drops nonetheless.

He'd bee so preoccupied with focusing Jean and Cat, exacerbating his thoughts and trying to smooth them out, that he hadn't been paying attention.

"Young sir," he called, following the trail until he met them both entangled. "I have your towel," he went on in neutral tones, holding it out as he came up next to them. Proper space was given between himself and the party of two. Briefly, electric magenta hues lingered on Rhys' capture of the customer. Elijah could feel nervousness from him, something not entirely dislike what the cat was currently feeling with Jean. Still, the cat had gone willingly; Rhys was trapping the customer, and, it wasn't clear if the boy wanted to be trapped so keenly.

So, with a brow raise, he said--just in case--with some offering of an 'out' , "Is Ms. De Marucillano assisting you to the standards you require?"

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - megs - 12-01-2014

The growl against her skin, drew goosebumps to her flesh, and as his hand pressed between her legs, the noise he was rewarded with was more comparable to a breathless moan. Anticipatory trembles cascaded from her core, a testament to the arousal she had originally been fighting against. Her ear twitched against the fingers that slipped through her hair. "I choose clothing that I would specifically like you to rip off of me." The words were bold, a charming contrast to her usual nature, despite being uttered on a murmur.

She couldn't really look upon him the way she wanted to with his features buried in her neck. Perhaps, that was for the better, with his striking resemblance. She still wondered how much of the affection she was receiving was genuine. Were they just using each other, or was there something more to all this?

That soft, rumbling purr became somewhat of a constant addition. Only halting when lips parted to speak or sigh. "Saying things like that will leave me inclined to wear my hair like this more often." She tilted her head at the command of the pull on her ponytail, another moan escaped her and the part of her lips revealed her own pointed canines.

Her ears pulled back upon hearing his request, brows climbing her forehead, even though he couldn't see. Had she not been pinned to the tree, her tail would have been flickering in excitement around her feet. She slipped her hands between their bodies, but she did not immediately fulfill his request. She was more content to caress and and tease the hard length of him that strained against the fabric. She bit her lip to hide what would have possibly been an appreciative smirk, as fingers glided over soft material to return to the task they had originally been assigned.

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - Angel Kimmi - 12-01-2014

And Elijah came back into his range of vision, giving him an easy excuse that he didn’t feel too terrible using. Of course it was only a temporary fix, but it gave him a little breathing room before he would likely have to either follow behind her, or find some kind of excuse – preferably this would end without any slaps today. “Wait for Elijah to bring me the uh, towel or I’m going to drip more water all over the place.”

All too soon Elijah had approached them and the white fluffy piece of heaven in his hand looked all too tempting, he did however flush at being called ‘young sir’. He lowered the book from where it had been nestled against his chest and reached out, fingers brushing against Elijah’s as he took the towel offered. In essence there was an exchange, because in place of the towel the other gentleman got the volume to hold. He couldn’t very well dry off while holding it after all.

“You can just call me Zakiel,” he said, glad to hear that his voice showed no sign of waver this time. To be honest he could have kissed Elijah for saving him, even if it wasn’t his intention. He was that way inclined after all…could have – if he wasn’t far too shy to do such a suggestive thing. Once more his gaze was drawn to the magenta eyes, and once more he wondered if they were contact before he removed his glasses and slipped one of the gold arms between his teeth.

He stepped back a few steps, even while instinctively moving slightly closer to the other male so that he could bend at the waist – somewhat difficult in the narrow aisles. It was soft and dry, and with his head tipped upside down he ran the white fabric through his hair. Rubbing briskly in order to draw most of the water out of it before rubbing over his neck. Once completed he straightened, draping the towel over his shoulders and over the cardigan. He ran his fingers through the fluffed out strands, trying to bring them back to some semblance of control and order though the question caused him to freeze momentarily.

Zakiel's gaze was panicked as he glanced at Elijah, meeting his eyes before he pulled the glasses from between his teeth. Looking away under the pretense of cleaning the lenses with the towel he avoided answering the question directly as much as he could - he wasn't about to state she'd scared the hell out of him. “Oh…um, Rhys has been accommodating, she offered me hot chocolate and seemed very… uh, concerned at my health. I apologise for being an inconvenience and bringing the bad weather inside with me."

"Should…I take off my coat also?” He asked realising it was probably also dripping everywhere.

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - Tindome - 12-03-2014

"Ah – well then. You choose well." She hadn't objected the first time he stroked her ears, so he did it again, at least in part because he was curious. Cat-like or no, no two women were ever alike, not really; even experience only allowed him to make educated guesses in what was usually the right direction. Uncommon features complicated things, but he didn't mind improvising. If she didn't like it, she could always tell him. Or bite him. Whichever.

Fingers brushed against him through fabric, and he rocked his hips against her hand, forcing more friction. He caught her mouth in a kiss, and he tended to be surprisingly gentle to compensate for his teeth; too hard and he'd cut his own mouth open. Somehow she didn't seem quite the bloodthirsty type. Fingers slid beneath lace, pushed it aside so they could push inside her, kiss swallowing her moans.

Eventually, he was going to have to find out what that purring would feel like with her mouth in more interesting places.

When she freed his erection, he immediately rocked his hips again, rubbed the length along her bare fingers. Left hand finally left her hair, slid down her body to hook under her thigh and hoist her up. He still filled her with only his fingers, for now, curling inside her as his thumb sought out her clit. "Tell me what you want," he ordered, in the quick breaths when his mouth was not occupied with hers. "Beg me, Rylan."

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - Hobo_Bob - 12-04-2014

So the kitten preferred not to get dry and warm as she offered. The hot cocoa would take but a moment if she rushed, but there was never reason to do that. Guests always waited patiently and sometimes tried to help. Which was curious, since a guest was not part of the household, but...well, a guest. Unless one insisted, but that was beyond the point.

With her offer to dry him off rejected, Rhys gave a dramatic shrug and clasped her hands behind her with a long sigh just as Elijah returned to the store front. True, the towel the misting man provided helped but there was always the dryer and a robe to wear till he could be taken care of properly. Perhaps it was best that Elijah showed up when he did, however. The one that called himself Zekiel gave off the presence of one not wanting of her company.

'Oh you silly thing, Rhys. Pushing too hard is never very fun...' her lips pulled into a pout for barely a second before she smiled one more at the blond, wet kitten. "Si, signore. Here, I take and bring dry coat. Then, un cafe....oh!! No no,  cioccolato." 

Her hands extended, waiting to take the coat from him once he removed it. True, he was dripping water all over and onto the floors. But she knew that it'd be best to let the most calm and quiet of the two to assist the shy, introverted customer.

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - Blade - 12-05-2014

Cool, wet, and slightly warmed skin touched his own as the exchange was made, causing Elijah to wonder if it were a purpose or not. The boy’s emotions were telling; a slow churning storm of nerves. He’d likely be better off searching by himself given his apprehension to what appeared more than just Rhys.

“Very well, Mr. Zackiel. Welcome to Tsundoku. I am Elijah Noctum, and of course you’ve met Ms. De Marucillano.” Assuming that Rhys had actually made a proper introduction. Briefly, he glanced at her before turning back to the blond.

As he dried off, replaced and then cleaned his glasses, Elijah waited to speak further; though, once he was done and replied to the apparition’s own query, Elijah continued. “The weather is wont to do as it desires,” was all he said on the matter of him dripping to and fro. He was about reply on the matter of the coat when Rhys beat him to it, and, instead chose to smile cordially. “It seems she is most inclined to help you dry up, Mr. Zackiel.

“Tell me, are you here looking for something specific, or, merely interested in browsing until the right tomb finds you?”

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - megs - 12-05-2014

Both his compliment, and his attentions to her ears caused the tempo of her purrs to flare briefly. The tufted appendages folded against his hand; she enjoyed even the slightest implication that she was being pet. More a common house cat than feral predator.

She continued to stroke his cock, teasingly, over the fabric. Pleased with the way he responded to her touch. When they kissed, her own teeth were less of a problem, but she appreciated the gentleness of his mouth on hers. Her lips parted from his to allow a gasp, as his finger explored her, pushing against the tightness. Rylan always seemed too tight, too constricting at first. Slick, inner muscles convulsed around the invading digit.

Fingers closed around that hardness as he rubbed against them. They stroked the shaft, and her thumb drew circles over the head. Her skirt rose higher when he drew her leg against his waist, further revealing the trail of black spots that decorated her thigh. They began just above her ankle and continued over her hips, across her rib cage and the side of her breast. Garters pulled taut over caramel-toned flesh. She didn't want to beg. Begging meant not kissing him, and she wasn't too fond of the idea.

But there were other things she wanted from him, as well.

She rolled her hips against his hand, pressing that sensitive bundle against his thumb. "I want you to fuck me," she moans against his mouth. Clearly through with being coy, she paused enough to flicker her tongue over his bottom lip. "Please," she whispers, mouth still hovering near his. He had asked her to beg after all. "Please, fuck me."

Tsundoku - Antique and Well-Loved Books - Tindome - 12-05-2014

Tighter than he'd expected, though he couldn't say why; he'd take his time, then, though he'd rather not have. Fingers worked inside her as he thrust against her own. Already, he was thinking of the other ways he'd like to have her, in his bed so he could kiss her spots, anywhere and everywhere that he could bury his face between her legs. She was a woman who'd look lovely in ropes, hanging from a hook in his ceiling. He pressed his thumb harder, let the tilt of her hips guide his touch.

His cock twitched in her hand as she spoke, not quite as good at playing aloof as the rest of him. He could taste her honesty, as clear as her desire, mingling in his mind with his own. "Mais belle," he teased, "I fear I may tear you open if I try." Fingers moved inside her for emphasis as he kissed her again. "But, ah, you ask so nicely."

Slowly he slid his hand from between her legs, still hot and slick as he replaced her hand around his cock. He guided the head to her entrance, and as he began to move his hips, shallow thrusts pushing slightly deeper each time, he lifted her other leg so she was no longer on the ground. Lifting her higher meant gravity would help pull her down onto his cock, and they fit together better, no longer awkwardly bent at the knee to make their hips meet.

His shirt was plastered to his back now, though he and the tree conspired to keep Rylan relatively dry. "Put your arms around me, dear," he murmured, because once she'd wrapped herself around him his hands would be free to touch her again.