alonimi
Testing and informal changelog - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Testing and informal changelog (/showthread.php?tid=488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 11-04-2019

WHAT

[Image: 8ubGFLt.gif]

well it's working fine here so i have no idea, good lord

RE: Testing and informal changelog - SolitareLee - 11-04-2019

She fixed it, I'm an idiot! :'D

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 11-04-2019

well i've got the login and alert modals... sort of usable... if still extremely broken... at the very least you don't get trapped and have to reload the whole page, although the x button is still missing on the alert popup?? what the hell

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 11-05-2019

THE MODALS SEEM TO BE WORKING AGAIN

i'm still hunting down the bug that causes the rich text editor not to show up sometimes in chrome, but for right now it looks like it always appears after a ctrl+f5?

RE: Testing and informal changelog - SolitareLee - 11-05-2019

Can confirm, always shows up after a ctrl+f5 (but not a soft refresh). This reeks of chrome tomfoolery to me tbh.

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 11-05-2019

Code:
[table=test]
[tr][th]A[/th][th]B[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][/tr]
[/table][/code]

AB

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 04-18-2021

WHAT'S UP i just installed like two years worth of updates manually in one go

there are DEFINITELY going to end up being weird glitches that i don't notice so feel free to spam the general chat thread trying to find them (or hit me up if you notice any as you go about your regular posting)

RE: Testing and informal changelog - KittyUnpretty - 08-25-2022

I INSTALLED MORE UPDATES

also i tried to like. optimize the database. but instead it broke SO MANY THINGS. i think i fixed everything but i don't know. please let me know if something is borkity, the internet is difficult ;w;

... oh god i think our editor broke, oh god oh god

RE: Testing and informal changelog - KittyUnpretty - 08-25-2022

oh god the default editor is so bad you guys

edit: i might have fixed it. idk. i've changed so many things without taking notes that i don't know how to redo my changes... why am i like this

RE: Testing and informal changelog - KittyUnpretty - 10-26-2023

apparently the cleanup script hasn't been running so every time a person or bot looked at a page it generated a database entry that never got deleted until the table swelled to four times the size of the rest of the forum and maxed out my hosting. sooo i ran a cleanup script to fix that and will keep an eye on it going forward.

also i was like six versions behind on mybb so i upgraded all that and now we're current. if anything broke let me know and i'll see if i can figure out how to fix it, or else break it the same way i did before to make it work the way i wanted.

RE: Testing and informal changelog - KittyUnpretty - 10-26-2023

i can neither confirm nor deny that alonimi's web server was briefly an entry in the ftp software of a government computer, cleverly disguised under the name 'test'