alonimi
Testing and informal changelog - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Testing and informal changelog (/showthread.php?tid=488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Testing and informal changelog - SolitareLee - 09-30-2017

Oh heck, I just tried it too and yeah, it's not working for me either. (Chrome, Windows 7, if either of those things matter.)

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 09-30-2017

WELP will work on that ASAP

for reference, how did it used to work? i almost never used the quote button, i always use reply (thus how i managed not to notice)

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 09-30-2017

(09-30-2017, 03:41 AM)Tindome Wrote:  WELP will work on that ASAP

for reference, how did it used to work? i almost never used the quote button, i always use reply (thus how i managed not to notice)

oh shit wait i think i fixed it TESTING ONE TWO THREE

why the fuck are timestamps in quotes being shitty ugh

RE: Testing and informal changelog - SolitareLee - 09-30-2017

It's still not working for me. ;-; It just turns white when I click it, but doesn't actually like... Do anything.

(I never use it either but)

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 10-01-2017

balls

can you try again? before it would turn the buttons white but when you hit 'quote these posts now' in the quick reply it didn't populate and just loaded forever, but it's been working for me ever since i fixed the headerinclude

RE: Testing and informal changelog - SolitareLee - 10-01-2017

(10-01-2017, 02:28 AM)Tindome Wrote:  balls

can you try again? before it would turn the buttons white but when you hit 'quote these posts now' in the quick reply it didn't populate and just loaded forever, but it's been working for me ever since i fixed the headerinclude

It works on mobile! On related news, the mobile layout still works fine. I'll check it in my computer in the morning.

RE: Testing and informal changelog - KittyUnpretty - 05-05-2018

Got yelled at by MyBB to install some security patches because I am a Bad Admin, everything should be all upgraded and secure now. Lemme know if anything acts weird and I'll see what I can do to get it all sorted.

Fixed the broken login box so do a hard refresh if it gives you any guff. Still working on fixing the broken avatar code, but it shouldn't be too hard, since it just looks like the automatic URL parser and the MyCode parser are fighting.

FUKKEN FIXED IT

Ctrl+F5 and a hard refresh should clear out any cached errors, lemme know if you find anything else acting up

RE: Testing and informal changelog - KittyUnpretty - 07-08-2018

Upgraded the text editor, etc; just making sure it's working.

tested the new theme in progress live very briefly but there's still a lot of finicky shit to work out (pagination, shitty icons in weird places, etc)

RE: Testing and informal changelog - KittyUnpretty - 07-11-2018

Security update to 1.8.16; testing to make sure everything acts right--lemme know if I missed something and there's a glitch somewhere.

RE: Testing and informal changelog - KittyUnpretty - 07-15-2018

I think I fixed most of the broken html??? I backed up the entire database right before I did it just in case I managed to break something but I don't think I did.

👺 💀 👻 👽

RE: Testing and informal changelog - KittyUnpretty - 05-12-2019

note to fucking self because this is as close as i get to documentation: the spoiler functionality is included in mheditor and that's why i couldn't figure out how to edit spoiler tags

keyboard navigation and per-thread rss feed generation continue to elude me

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 11-04-2019

modals/popups are fucken

BROKE AS SHIT

and god knows why because i didn't change anything, it's a goddamn mystery is what it is

opening things in new tabs will get them to work if there'd normally be a little popup thing, in the meantime i'm looking into it

RE: Testing and informal changelog - SolitareLee - 11-04-2019

It was my fault, somehow. We're not sure how but I pointed at it and the whole thing shattered. The [img] tag appears to be broken as well. OTL