alonimi
Testing and informal changelog - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Testing and informal changelog (/showthread.php?tid=488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 10-09-2015

Things that I guess we're gonna be SOL on no matter what: passwords, PMs. Passwords don't port at all, so they'll need to be reset via email after the move, and private messages end up in the wrong inboxes. Obviously I'm going to warn everyone to save their PMs if they wanna keep 'em, and after the move I'll send out another email letting everyone know they need to reset their passwords.

Unfortunately the way I fixed all the formatting was to convert everything to HTML and enable HTML in forums, which is, like, SUPER insecure?? There doesn't seem to be a fix, though, so I'm just going to have to trust my users. Also if anyone does anything shady with html they will be hella banned for realsies.

Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 10-09-2015

[Image: jghmZtT.png]

some of the moodboards will need to be fixed after the move but it shouldn't be too big of an issue

also no attachments but the attachments DO get saved so I can just re-up them in the case of things like the avatar archive

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 10-10-2015

Some posts aren't editable, which is kind of a problem and I need to figure out what's causing it. Because damn. Certain theme elements are looking wonky in Chrome, probably should have checked that. I keep forgetting that all the text posts I made on the local version of the forum are gone, which is probably good because there were like ten posts of just me fighting with the text editor.

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 10-15-2015

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam ultrices lectus neque, ac consequat nisi sodales at. Duis vitae nisl tincidunt, finibus dui in, gravida quam. Donec ac condimentum massa. Nullam egestas malesuada nunc, ac commodo ante posuere sit amet. Quisque accumsan erat in lorem viverra, quis viverra ante consectetur. Donec commodo egestas lectus sed congue. Mauris iaculis, lorem dapibus maximus vulputate, dui diam feugiat erat, vitae lobortis dui dui a quam. Fusce mattis pretium nisi, ac rutrum urna tempor sit amet. Morbi pretium maximus lobortis. Vestibulum et ornare tortor. Duis vel risus ut ipsum mattis volutpat. Nullam mi turpis, gravida vitae diam vitae, malesuada laoreet elit. Donec in varius justo, in lobortis elit.

Proin mattis massa velit, at facilisis massa pretium in. Nullam fringilla lacus a vehicula pulvinar. Duis eros orci, dignissim dapibus eros vitae, egestas rutrum dui. Aenean vitae molestie orci. Suspendisse a ultricies felis, a hendrerit elit. Nullam ac arcu turpis. Nunc in bibendum augue. Donec eget nisl tempus, varius augue a, dignissim ipsum. Ut nec finibus felis. Mauris gravida enim a dolor sollicitudin, vitae dictum nisl luctus. Pellentesque sit amet purus id purus cursus congue ac eget risus. Aenean nec turpis justo. Quisque sed maximus elit. Maecenas nec magna sed nisl tempus commodo.

Curabitur ullamcorper pulvinar leo. Morbi id finibus sem, quis malesuada tortor. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Cras tempor mauris augue, id rhoncus velit commodo sed. Nullam sed quam vitae odio eleifend tristique sit amet sit amet nunc. Proin sem erat, tristique ut blandit et, laoreet eget diam. Vestibulum sit amet lacus magna. Suspendisse accumsan velit eget molestie aliquet. Donec commodo auctor leo ac pretium. Curabitur accumsan tellus sit amet volutpat pellentesque. Cras accumsan faucibus dolor. Phasellus elementum ultricies nisl a commodo. Curabitur nibh odio, congue eget fringilla ac, maximus vel ligula.

In dictum ligula a lectus hendrerit posuere at vitae mauris. Nunc accumsan id leo quis bibendum. Ut mollis ligula tortor, vitae aliquam diam pellentesque quis. Vivamus urna diam, lacinia eget blandit sit amet, dictum vel enim. Nulla facilisi. Integer condimentum scelerisque erat at consectetur. Etiam blandit justo et vestibulum lobortis. Praesent mattis ullamcorper lacus, vitae ultrices metus bibendum rutrum. Nam consectetur enim nec odio lobortis, nec tristique lorem varius. Sed commodo, tellus at efficitur porta, mi lorem blandit nibh, at bibendum neque elit id lorem.

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 10-15-2015

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="//imgur.com/a/iJD8f/embed]</iframe>

oh my god i can't believe it took me this long to get this shit to work jfc

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 10-25-2015

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 10-29-2015

omfg i've been trying to figure this shit out for a month and this whole time i just needed to disable apache's mod security addon under cpanel. the database was fine. the database had nothing to do with it. gdi. Catstare

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 10-30-2015

still mad about mod security tbh

[Image: 5gMfUPNl.png]

ahahaha the imgur uploader works though so I'M HYPE ABOUT THAT Dance

the fucking 'insert into post' button for attachments is still a fucker but since attachments only work in the thread where they're posted they're not that useful? as far as I can tell, compared to just using imgur or your own image hosting. maybe i can find an 'attachments are less useless' plugin, somewhere.

still working on making bbcodes that replace most html functionality. i'll probably never be able to completely disable html just because... that would fuck a lot of things up? but i want to minimize html for security reasons or w/e. ~a vague sense of obligation~

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 11-07-2015

I FIGURED OUT FONTAWESOME

expect subtle changes to icons coming soon

i mean like real subtle

if i had not posted this you might not have noticed but this has taken like eight hours to edit the theme code so i'm going to make sure everyone notices this dumb fucking thing i did

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 11-08-2015

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 11-11-2015

testing replies on mobile

where are all these weird colors coming from gdi

hopefully new mobile site is usable now?? Y'ALL GOTTA TELL ME WHEN SHIT I NEVER USE SUCKS

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 11-16-2015

OKAY I THINK I ACTUALLY FIXED THE MOBILE SITE FOR REAL THIS TIME

if you haven't been able to login on mobile try it again

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 10-04-2016

gonna update the ssl certificate so if you get a warning about SUSPICIOUS WEBSITE AAAH that just means i fucked up briefly but everything is fine

might also update the forum software while i'm at it but i also might not bother because uuugh lazy

i've made good progress on getting rid of all the html in old posts so hopefully i can turn off html soon. because. that is insecure and bad.

i'm still working on making a better theme that scales for mobile without having a separate mobile site.

RE: Testing and informal changelog - Tindome - 09-27-2017

upd8

i'd been putting it off for a while so it was... a big one. our forum was so insecure lmfao holy shit

only real noticeable change should be that i finally disabled html - i'd been going through old posts that got htmled in the conversion from the old forum software, and i think i got most of it? posts that are fucked due to html being disabled should be easy to fix, if certain threads in particular are extra-fucked you can @ me about it i guess

if you were using a sub-theme with a different wallpaper you're going to have to switch back to it, because reasons. the mobile site might act dumb because i cannot for the life of me be fucked with fixing all the dumb shit that broke with that cludgy mess just yet (i really need to just convert our current theme into something responsive but GOD am i lazy and also theming mybb is hardddd)

if you're having serious usability problems feel free to hit me up about it as always, it's what i'm here for

RE: Testing and informal changelog - saronym - 09-30-2017

I just noticed that the quote button isn't working for me any more. That is new after the update...